Search results

1. S

Install Problem / mistake - Forms template

Thx dimoss and Troester, all set !
  2. S

Install Problem / mistake - Forms template

Hi, We used to have an old version of Fabrik. I was able to choose from some templates to display forms ( bootstrap, bootstrap tab) I have reinstalled a 3.9 from scratch, but all the forms templates are "empty" ( no drop down ). Did I missed something during install ? I assume it shoud be files...
  3. S

Form plugin / conversion of form to JSON

yes, it was to check if I was not missing something and the job was not done already.... it happens that finally, I need it in Javascript before the submission, here is below some code for benefits of the forum if it can help someone ! thanks var params = '{'; for( var i=0...
  4. S

Form plugin / conversion of form to JSON

Hi, I would need to convert/translate the form I'm submitting to JSON ( to send it to something else ) Is there a way to do this ? I searched into the form plugins but nothing related I think Thanks for your insights Lionel
  5. S

Value of an Element in PHP

Finally found the issue. For some reasons ( do not really get it but never mind) , vardump are not displayed with my current template. I was looping to the var_dump without "exit" being sure of my code ... Final issue is that the group when I created it was named "test", so ... the right...
  6. S

mmm... Thanks for the link , I had a look as well. I tried previously a " var_dump($formModel->formData["AddPayee___requiredlvl"]" , without success, no output at all. That's why I though I was missing something. Just to be sure, if you see any trick in my code ...
  7. S

HI, I think I missing something in the logic of naming in Fabriks. if there is a documentation which explains clearly, feel free to point it to me. I foudn this one : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ for my need : I need in PHP validation , before submiting to check a...
  8. S

Triggering a javascript from form validation in PHP

anyone ? even small insignts ? or another suggestion of course ? Thx in advance
  9. S

Triggering a javascript from form validation in PHP

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  10. S

DELETED

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  11. S

Triggering actions from a custom button element

after few tests, I can simplify the question : How can I submit a form thanks to element buton ( with javascript ) Thanks !
  12. S

hi, step-up is not a Fabrik form . it is an html/javascript page. In short : javascript will perform an external authentication and send back a yes/no answer. based on this, I want to submit or not the form
  13. S

HI, I searched through the forum and I don't think a similar requirement. Do not hesitate to point me to an existing post if I did not searched well enough ;-). So, I need the following : a form is displayed ( few fields , whatever they are ) . to validate the form, I need to trigger an...
  14. S

How to create a drop-downlist from previous entered values ?

mm.. my bad ... as operators, I put some values with "<" which always prevented the updates to be saved properly ( there was indeed a message error that I did not read :rolleyes:) Works like a charm... Sorry for this very basic question then
  15. S

let me recheck, I did not managed to generate a drop down list I checked but worth redoing it a second time then ... ;-)
  16. S

HI , For my need, I require to create with Fabrik elements which are named "fields" I have then a form which allow me to create these "fields" with : field_name and field_value. Now, to give a little bit of context, the final purpose is to create a rules / policy with different items. to do so...
  17. S

email filled-in in the form to receive the form

Even much easier ! Thx
  18. S

Strange Behavior - field in Article template via email - or I'm missing something ? [ SOLVED]

HI, I'm using a form, to send collected info via email. I'm abel to use placeholders ( name / firstname ) in email title but I have a strange behavior in the article I'm using as template for the content of the email : some fields are displayed, some others not ... SO 1 - Screenshot which...
  19. S

email filled-in in the form to receive the form

HI , I guess I'm missing very basic thing here... I have my form, with an email field to be filled-in by user this field belongs to group "Inscriptions" and field name is "e_mail" in the plugin , I'm using the eval field with the following : $email =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back