Search results

1. lucfit

JSON.decode is undefined with redirect plugin

Hi, I have a form using the redirect plugin when submitted. It was working well until yesterday. Since today the redirect stopped to work and I get this error back: JSON.decode is not a function JSON.decode(b.this.option.secure)','JSON.decode is undefined Nothing has changed in joomla nor...
  2. lucfit

Autofill error when using Joomla SEF modern routing

Hello, I have a Fabrik module form in all the pages of my website. when Joomla SEF legacy routing is turned on it works well when Joomla SEF modern routing is turned on it works in all the pages except in joomla subcategories Anyone can help to sort it out? Thank you in advance!
  3. lucfit

Fusionchart plugin - HTTP ERROR 500

Hi, Joomla! 3.9.26 Stable, Vista Fabrik - FusionChart 3.9.2 I installed everything as per documentation, the package is in the lib folder, I created a view and selected the library into the graph attributes tab in my view. When I create a menu that points to this view, I get a blank page and...
  4. lucfit

Query from an external database based on a fabrik element

Hi, I created a query that takes data from an external database based on a element inside a fabrik form: $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('rowid') ->from('myexternaldatabase') ->where('myexternaldatabasefield = ' ...
  5. lucfit

Get last record ID and store it in a field

Hello, I have a form that collects data that are inserted in a list (A). Upon submission, the same data are added to another list (B) via the Upsert plugin. After submission, I would like to read the rowid of the last generated record in the list (B) and update a 'lista___listblastrecordid'...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back