Search results

1. C

Picklist Element -Not Mobile Friendly

Did anything get done about this? Its kind of a showstopper.
  2. C

Googlemaps Visualisation Heat Maps

Hi, Yes, I've tried it, without much success. I thought it might be a problem with my data as initially it looked like my weighting factor was in a text field, but changing it to numeric made no difference. The maps it produces look like the weighting factor is 1 for every data item. I started...
  3. C

Hugh, Many thanks for your help with this, I guess you are still pretty busy at the moment. Is there any way I can help? Perhaps I could do some of the run-of-the-mill stuff for you? Adding another option can't be that hard, there must be other code in there that does something pretty similar...
  4. C

Hugh, That's great, thank you so much. Its almost exactly what I want!!! My data is organised so each row contains the postcode district, location, and a numeric weight or strength. Ideally I want the heat map to recognize the weight and show the heat of each location accordingly - the higher...
  5. C

Google Maps seem to allow 2 different ways to create heat maps: a JS API for client-side maps and Fusion Tables for server-generated heat maps. Is it possible it do either of these with the Fabrik Googlemaps visualisation? I want to show the greatest concentrations of a (large) number of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back