Search results

1. P

Can't create elements: "Field 'default' doesn't have a default value" error

I set Null=yes as you suggested and now everything works correctly. Thank you very much Troester!
  2. P

Hi troester, database version is MySQL 5.7 in the default column of _fabrik_elements I see: Type:text Null: NO Default: NULL Thank you
  3. P

Hi, I'm working on a staging site, updating from Joomla3. Joomla 4.2.9, Fabrik 4.0gamma2, template Cassiopeia. When I add a new list, the table is correctly created in Joomla database, but when I try to add some elements, most of the times I get the error "Field 'default' doesn't have a default...
  4. P

Validation - check if value exists in another table

Thanks to all of you, all the suggested solutions perfectly suit my needs... the cat is skinned! Troester, I know I need to improve my knowledge to get the best from Fabrik, Html css and MySql are not a problem, but when it comes to php I know I still got a lot to learn... Thank you again!
  5. P

Thank you troester, I know php validation is the way, but I don't know what is the php expression to achieve what I need. I made some tests trying the common tasks you linked, but it seems I can't figure it out. I am not a developer and I'm very poor in php. Could you please send me in the right...
  6. P

Hi, I have a multipage form, on the first page there is only a field where the user should insert a number. I would like to add a validation to this field that should check if the number inserted exists in another table of the database (which is another Fabrik form table). In other words, I...
  7. P

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

Hi henk, I had error reporting set to "Development" and switching to php 7.4. the form I created with fabrik used to stop working. I tried to change error reporting on "None" as you suggest and now everything seems to work. Thank you!
  8. P

Hi juuser, I updated just today.
  9. P

Hi, I don't know if I have to open a new thread, but I found a similar error in my Fabrik installation (3.9.2) with php 7.4, even after Github update. The error I have to report is: Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or...
  10. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi @Sophist, do you have any news for me? Thanks again
  11. P

Tooltip on list header

Thank you so much!
  12. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi @Sophist , I was able to change the options in element.xml, so now I have No(0) / Rows (1) / Heading (2). I changed the code at the end of isTipped as you suggested, but then I banged my head on /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php trying to "find the tooltip code in the list row method...
  13. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi, first of all: sorry if I come back on this thread after all this time. I had to freeze the project for which I needed these information, and I can resume it only now. Second: thank you so much for all the work you did trying to solve this issue. I read all the discussion trying to apply your...
  14. P

Tooltip on list header

Thanks everybody for the answers! That's exactly what I mean. What I'm looking for is what I can see in the screenshots you posted: the tip on the column header, so that when hovering on the header a user can see the description for the whole column. I'd really love to test it too. Could you...
  15. P

Tooltip on list header

Hello, is there a way to have tooltips on the list header instead of on list elements? I found nothing in list or element settings I found an old thread for an old version of fabrik, but no one answered to the same question...
  16. P

Multi page form not working on PHP 7

Yes, I was missing some quotes in a condition, now it's perfectly working. Thanks a lot!!
  17. P

Hi cheesegrits, thank you for your response. I did as you told, and this is what I see on Network tab when I click Next button: Name: index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=form.ajax_validate&form_id=12 Status: 500 Type: xhr Initiator: jquery.js?11b9e5d293a8603524d51d57f9bcddab:10254 Size...
  18. P

Hi, I have a multi page form which have always worked under php 5.6, and it's still working fine. Newest versions of Joomla suggested to switch on PHP 7, and when I tried on my server my multi page form stopped working: when I press 'next' button, it hangs on 'validating' and never goes to next...
  19. P

Clear radio buttons

Hi, is it possible to clear radio buttons using javascript? I have two elements, a field and a radiobutton. I set javascript section of field element this way: a) onload when element field is not 99 hide element radio b) onchange when element field is 99 show element radio c) onchange when...
  20. P

Checkbox separator in database

Ok, tha't s not a big issue. Thank you for reply!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back