Search results

1. P

Can't create elements: "Field 'default' doesn't have a default value" error

Hi, I'm working on a staging site, updating from Joomla3. Joomla 4.2.9, Fabrik 4.0gamma2, template Cassiopeia. When I add a new list, the table is correctly created in Joomla database, but when I try to add some elements, most of the times I get the error "Field 'default' doesn't have a default...
  2. P

Validation - check if value exists in another table

Hi, I have a multipage form, on the first page there is only a field where the user should insert a number. I would like to add a validation to this field that should check if the number inserted exists in another table of the database (which is another Fabrik form table). In other words, I...
  3. P

Tooltip on list header

Hello, is there a way to have tooltips on the list header instead of on list elements? I found nothing in list or element settings I found an old thread for an old version of fabrik, but no one answered to the same question...
  4. P

Multi page form not working on PHP 7

Hi, I have a multi page form which have always worked under php 5.6, and it's still working fine. Newest versions of Joomla suggested to switch on PHP 7, and when I tried on my server my multi page form stopped working: when I press 'next' button, it hangs on 'validating' and never goes to next...
  5. P

Clear radio buttons

Hi, is it possible to clear radio buttons using javascript? I have two elements, a field and a radiobutton. I set javascript section of field element this way: a) onload when element field is not 99 hide element radio b) onchange when element field is 99 show element radio c) onchange when...
  6. P

Checkbox separator in database

Hi, is there a way to change the separator for checkbox values into db? I would like to remove the [""] characters and have just the values. Now the values are stored into database this way: ["1","2","3"] I'd like them to be: 1,2,3 (or 1|2|3) Thank you!
  7. P

Show record ID after form submit

Hi everyone, I've created a multi page form with fabrik 3, and I need to show to users who fill the forms the record id after data submit. I don't need to show it on the form, best would be a message like "Your record is saved. Your record id is...". I tried to add a php submission script...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back