• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. ThierryM

How to retrieve informations for repeated group in form

Hi, Here an exemple that I would have liked to find for my project. So I share this working solution. My sources : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/conditional-update-of-a-field-in-a-repeat-group.43315/...
  2. ThierryM

Errors on calculation because of repeated sub-group

Hi, I have a problem with the results of calculations "count" or "sum" for the elements (no matter the type of element). It seems like the calculations include the repeated sub-groups. I try to explain with one field : - field "Adh?sion valid?e" : number of values =1 (OUI) -> 1 Result with...
  3. ThierryM

[Solved] Impossible to display several columns in group form

Hi, I don't succeed in displaying elements in several columns for a group form. I have always 1 column even if I choose 2,3 or 4 columns in the layout tab in group settings. I use Joomla 3.4.8 and Fabrik 3.4.2 with Purity iii template. I have installed the last bootstrap3 layout...
  4. ThierryM

Calculation problem with currency format : Sum false

Hi, I have a problem with sum calculation with currency values. See the screenshot : The good sum is 2414.00 ? instead of 2.00 ?. So I had to leave blank the setting "Format string" because this formula "%.2f €" cause this problem. I would use the french format for currency (1 234,56 ?)...
  5. ThierryM

[Bug] in the french translation file

Hi, I have found a little error in the french translation file "fr-FR.com_fabrik.ini", in the Line #94, : COM_FABRIK_INLCUDE_CALCULATIONS="Inclure calculs" It would rather be : COM_FABRIK_INCLUDE_CALCULATIONS="Inclure calculs :" Regards, Thierry
  6. ThierryM

[Resolved] Only 1 row displayed when editing repeated datas

Hi, I have a problem in displaying datas between 2 lists joined : No problem for the list, I have 2 rows for the "?cole" id : 818 in "josto_users" table linked with the element "id_assoc" in the "josto_adhesions_gestion" table : But when I edit, in the form, in the tab, there's only one...
  7. ThierryM

[Resolved] Add/Minus buttons disappear in group form

Hi, I think there's a problem with the display of the add/minus button in the forms. They disappear when we only put the mouse hover (not clicking). When we refresh the page, they turn back until we put the mouse hover. See the attachment to see where are the buttons (in the red circle) : My...
  8. ThierryM

[Resolved][Plug-ins Php] Conditionnal if doesn't work

Hi, I want to use a plug-in php in form with OnBeforeProcess. //permet de r?cup?rer la valeur du groupe "josto_adhesions_gestion" $usep=$formModel->formData['josto_adhesions_gestion___usep']; //Harmonise la valeur du champ 'cb_usep' avec celui du groupe "josto_adhesions_gestion"...
  9. ThierryM

Exemple of javascript Code to hide or show an element

Hi everybody and Happy New Year too, For helping and because I searched a lot, this is an exemple of javascript code. In this way, you have more possibilities and you can adjust more precisely what you want than using the GUI (besides, because of lot of events, I didn't succeed to have a good...
  10. ThierryM

Email plugin and Article as template doesn't work

Hi, I'm trying to use Fabrik (version updated via Github : Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-563-g3139ddf ) on a Joomla! 2.5.8 site (jat3 template). All seems to work perfectly but the email plugin not : there's no article listed to use as template (no problem with php/html template). Have you got an idea...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back