Search results

1. C

Form submit with notEmpty validation error gives js error

Joomla 4.2.9, Fabrik 4 gamma3, Apache, Windows10 On submit of a form with validation error (empty mandatory field where validation is set to NotEmpty), the return is to a blank screen with JS error: blockuserinput.js:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at onFabrikReady...
  2. C

Form->Email plugin - error on EmailTo eval using placeholder

Form has email plugin to send on submission. Send is to email field on form, identified as placeholder. Form submission fails with error: An error has occurred with a eval'd field - please inform the web-site owner. Debug: Caught exception on eval in email emailto ...
  3. C

Fabrik_List Email plugin - bug fix suggestion

I have been using Fabrik for several years, and still find new great things. Keep up the good work! Recently I have used the Fabrik List Email plugin, which has a minor bug which gives cross origin browser errors on my livesite which is https:/www.xxx This plugin creates ajax links which are...
  4. C

List email plugin ajax gives CORS error

Hi there. Fabrik 3.7 on Joomla 3.7.5 On hosted site with an .htaccess which forces any non-www access to be www - ie everything should be www.chipperfieldprojects.co.uk . I did this some years ago specifically to avoid AJAX CORS errors between www and non-www access to domain. Everything...
  5. C

Javascript form_id from list has rowid appended

Hi there, I'm trying to use javascript on an edit form loaded from a list. When used standalone the form id is simple and I can reference: var form_9 = Fabrik.getBlock('form_9'); I see from the wiki that when using the form to edit a list row the rowid is appended, so the form in firebug is now...
  6. C

Form Redirect - more than one per form fails in F3.2

Hi guys, Still doing my upgrade of existing site from J2.5/F3.0 to J3.3.3 and F3.2. Fortunately doing this offline since it's taking some time... The form has a radio button for the customer to choose payment method, and a separate redirect plugin for each payment method to give a different...
  7. C

Element Validations don't work with form javascript in F3.2?

Hi Guys, I am upgrading an existing site to Joomla 3.3.3 (all OK) and Fabrik 3.2 (mostly OK except this) I have standard 'notempty' and 'isemail' validations on some elements such as emailaddress. I also have a form_1.js and user_ajax.php which go and get customer details from another db based...
  8. C

Paypal shipping address without joomla userid

My first post - so just wanted to say 'great product and great forums' first. Hope you can help me. I have a form which submits customer details to paypal - without creating a joomla user. I want paypal to have the customer shipping details same as if they had clicked a 'buy now' paypal...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back