• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. G

Insert date_time upon save on a list

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how i can insert the date_time into a fabrik list when something is being uploaded and the radio button is chosen. Is there a javascript or PHP code that can do the above? Please see below for better illustration:
  2. G

Slow loading on Fabrik page

Hi there, I'm having trouble with my fabrik pages which currently running very slow. I've turned on cache conservative and there are indexes to the fabrik tables. There are an approximately 3000 rows in a table. Just so you know sometimes the browser goes error 503 or 500 when the page took too...
  3. G

Fabrik Scheduler - Latest Data

Hi there, I'm trying to execute a scheduler to send emails via a list from a table and everything works except that when i put a limit of row in the field it actually takes the oldest data rather than the latest data. My question is what condition should i input in order for the scheduler to...
  4. G

Row limit not working in Schedule Task

Hi there, I'm trying to create a schedule task to send data from a list. The list does work but unfortunately the row limit does nothing (even if you put 3 where the total data i have is 8) and every manual run will send all the data from the list instead of the one i specified. See below for...
  5. G

Missing Fabrik placeholder data with PhocaPDF

Hi there, I have created an article with Fabrik placeholders in it. I have no issue on the website display, works fine. BUT, when i use PhocaPDF to view the article in PDF the data from the Fabrik Placeholder is missing. My question, is there any fixes to this or is there an...
  6. G

Onload calculation element not calculating on child groups

Hi there, Here's my scenario:- 1. First i create 2 list, one is the timesheet and the other is tasks 2. Secondly, i created 2 Groups - Tasks & Tasks - [aa_acc_time_sheet] 3. Next, i created 2 elements - one is the billable_time for Tasks-[aa_cc_time_sheet] and the other to do the...
  7. G

Forms not published on Frontend

Hi there, After fabrik update, my form is not showing on frontend of the website. Error says "Form is not published".
  8. G

Missing or replacing plugin instance upon adding in a fabrik form

Hi there, I am trying to add a new instance to the plugin in one Fabrik form but upon saving it, the new plugin went missing and when i try to add another type of plugin, it seems to have replaced the initial plugin. With that being said, it looks like i can only add ONE plugin for a form which...
  9. G

Fabrik Form and Groups JS error after upgrade to PHP 7

Hi, I'm having this issue with the fabrik form and groups when website was upgraded to PHP 7. I've tested the database connection which i doubt that could have anything to do with the problem. In addition, i've check the console element on my browser which indicates the Javascript could not be...
  10. G

Issues after updating from Github

Hi there, I'm contacting you on behalf of Geoff Cloake, a Professional member/customer of Fabrik. Environment information: Control Panel: Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_RedHat el6 OS: CloudLinux Server 6.7 PHP: 7.0.5 FastCGI application This is a dedicated server, for which I have root...
  11. G

Labels/elements disappear when tool tip used.

I have just noticed labels (and elements if selected) disappear after mouse hovers off any tool tip or validation message that may be set. Please refer to master31.devt.co.nz/index.php/enquire and observe bahviour for Name, Email, How did you... , and Please answer human... I see the CSS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back