Search results

1. B

Emails in dropdown list show [email protected]

Joomla's email cloaking off. Global Settings / cache is off. Yes, I use Cloud Flare! Didn't think of that. Logged in, turned off email address obfuscation, and problem solved!! Like other people, I didn't realize CF's service cloaked email addresses. Regular Labs Email Protector is back on...
  2. B

Good morning, Hugh. I assume you're in the southern USA, with an account name like "cheesegrits." Email Protector is turned off, emails still not showing. ([email protected] in their places.) Bryan
  3. B

Fabrik ver. 3.6 Joomla ver. 3.7.2 PHP ver. 7.1.5 Two tables joined by a third, many-to-many relationship. One element is for email addresses. When I open the JOIN table list to link a name with an email, the email pulldown list shows [email protected]. I need to see the email addresses to...
  4. B

Fabrik 3.7 info into Acymailing Tags broken

Joomla 3.7.0 Acymailing Enterprise 5.7.0 (newsletter extension) Before Fabrik and Joomla updates a couple days ago, Acymailing newsletter template would automatically pull Fabrik DB information with tags (information placemarkers.) After updates, the tags give "Please specify a template"...
  5. B

Losing DB connection when upgrading to php 7

While not a programmer, I know better than my question. It's fine as-is, will wait until the next update. Hugh, thank you very much for your help. Bryan
  6. B

Would you suggest I go ahead and update that one file, or maybe the whole component from github?
  7. B

Hugh, MySQLi is chosen in database settings. My "home.php" file, SimplePie reference starting line 84: { $rssDoc = new SimplePie(); $rssDoc->set_feed_url('http://feeds.feedburner.com/fabrik'); $rssDoc->set_cache_duration(86400); $rssDoc->init(); } Search...
  8. B

Well, the site with PHP 7 is now working. However, the component "Home" page doesn't. Not a big deal. A previous post suggested turning on Joomla's global settings Debug system, then turning it off. Seems to have worked (minus the Fabrik component home page.) Here's the link...
  9. B

troester, thanks for the help. Error Message: Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or PDO MySQL driver instead. After changing back to php ver 5.6.25, all five connections showing successful. When implementing php ver 7.0.10, the above...
  10. B

This issue was raised, and solved in a closed April 2016 thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/issue-with-php-7-x.43892/#post-224768. After checking everything (I think) mentioned in the above post, Fabrik still doesn't connect to the DB. Joomla 3.5.1 Global Configuration set...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back