Search results

1. ontarget

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

You should also update your $Db to $db = Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver');
  2. ontarget

Prefilter a list based on 2 tables

Troester you are brilliant :)
  3. ontarget

Prefilter a list based on 2 tables

I have 2 tables Profile table (aaa_my_profile) which records "userid" and the row "id" Uploads table (aaa_file_uploads) which records the profile table id as a FK ("tfrs_app_id") and the user ID ("fu_userid" ) I need to prefilter all records that exist in the profile table that don't exist in...
  4. ontarget

Help with CCDD element and DBJ element

I have the following list of items I have created a DBJ element to Select Dept Fullname from Products List I then need a CCDD element to Select Group Fullname from Products List based on value of Dept Fullname Eventually I wish to be able to select a product based on the values in the CCDD...
  5. ontarget

POS to make.com to Fabrik

Hi, I'm trying to work out what would be required in order to get this working: 1. A user will scan a barcode on a Point of Sale System (POS) in a shop. 2. This barcode id number will go to Make.com (which acts as an exchange), from make.com it will be rendered as json and this should query my...
  6. ontarget

Hide element if not selected in pdf Details view

Hi, Using F4 Zeta How can I hide a dropdown element from the pdf view if it's not being selected by the user or has a value of 0? Would I edit /components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/bootstrap/default.php with something like: $group_name = $this->groups['myList']; $elements =...
  7. ontarget

Suggestion - Make calc element coding area draggable

Hi in F3 you could drag open the calc element > More > Calculation text area in order to better see the code that has been entered. Any chance of re-implementing this feature in future releases of Fabrik 4? Thanks and a Very Merry Christmas to you all from Ireland!:)
  8. ontarget

Duplicate records in List but not in DB Table

Thank you so much Troester that was painless!!:)
  9. ontarget

Duplicate records in List but not in DB Table

Hi I have a strange issue whereby when a user edits a list entry record the record duplicates itself in the list (although the record is still unique in the DB table) Using J4.33 and F4 Epsilon. Has anyone seen this behaviour before? I will keep investigating but I'm a bit flummoxed!! thanks
  10. ontarget

Fabrik 4.0 Zeta Release unofficial is safe?

Confirmed Zeta and J4.4 working well.
  11. ontarget

PHP list plugin - multiselect leads to sql error

Thank you Troester - of course that now makes perfect sense!
  12. ontarget

PHP list plugin - multiselect leads to sql error

Hi I have the following php list plugin code called "Mark Paid" When selected it sends an email out and changes paid == 1. It works for individual rows (no errors - paid becomes 1 and email is sent) but not for multiselect rows > DD option at top of list > Mark paid. The error i get on...
  13. ontarget

How to get form data into function in Custom.php

Thanks for the replies, yes i've opted to modularise within my calc element instead and not use the Custom.php I can see how it might be useful but I'm under too much time pressure to figure it all out!!
  14. ontarget

How to get form data into function in Custom.php

Hi I am trying to get form data into /libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Custom.php I have tried various methods from https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ public static function doMyThing() { $hello =...
  15. ontarget

Timestamp element update on Edit = no

@achartier Thanks I will test that. I have done a work around using the sequence element.
  16. ontarget

Timestamp element update on Edit = no

Hi using F4 Epsilon and J!4.3.4 I setup a Timestamp element as i wish to use it as a unique id in a list record. I dont want the timestamp to change on edit. I set this to "No" but the timestamp is still updating on edit. The Yes / No toggle on the element doesn't seem to have any affect. Is...
  17. ontarget

Fabrik4 Epsilon - location of form_1.js file

Thanks i turned on error reporting to maximum. I can see the following errors utils.js:13 Fabrik form::addElementFX: Element "aaa_participant_claim___adjust_claim" does not exist. - This element is definitely published but the access level is registered (as it should be) I changed it to...
  18. ontarget

Thanks for the update however my J! Errors have been set to none throughout. The deprecated error was only showing when fabrik Debug JS was turned on. The Next button in the form is trying to validate something even though I have turned off all validations in the first group of elements.
  19. ontarget

Thanks Debug JS is on - i turned it off as it only seemed to show deprecated stuff related to calc elements. I disabled Form > Form Processing >Ajax Validation all validations in the first form group are off - it still loads a validating icon. I wonder is the issue related to the tool tips as...
  20. ontarget

Hi yes i converted all items to jquery: https://joomla4.edcentretravelclaim.ie/components/com_fabrik/js/form_1.js Unfortunately its still not validating The error is different however: and Here is a link to the form I am trying to fill
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back