• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. mediaateam

Fabrik 4 Announcement

Hello Fabrik Community, In case you missed the blog post, we are putting the announcement here as well: We’re excited to announce that we have started the process of engaging with a private company to take over the Fabrik assets and continue to lead and assist the Fabrik 4 effort. We are very...
  2. mediaateam

Fabrik 4 Announcement

Hello Fabrik Community, In case you missed the blog post, we are putting the announcement here as well: We’re excited to announce that we have started the process of engaging with a private company to take over the Fabrik assets and continue to lead and assist the Fabrik 4 effort. We are very...
  3. mediaateam

Fabrik 4 Announcement

4. mediaateam

Future of Fabrik Meeting

Hello all, we have received some interest in the meeting we proposed in the announcement. Thank you to all that have contacted us. If there are any more that are interested, please contact us at ateam@mediaateam.com and we will get on the invite list. Cheers, Robbie
  5. mediaateam

Validation Issue

I have a multi page form that after the first validation markings show, if it needs further validation it doesn't clear the first items that had been corrected. Example: If they click to go to next page and the name and age field are blank, they both highlight in red. If you add the name and...
  6. mediaateam

Digital Signature Element stretching issue fix

Hello, in case anyone else is having the problem where the the digital signature is stretching and ignoring the dimensions that you set in the element settings. As well as, is offset from the pointer. Add the following to your CSS and it should correct it, did for us on many sites. .pad{...
  7. mediaateam

Error blocking Ajax to work

I have a form that has a calc field that changes with other watched fields. After I updated Fabrik, it doesn't work. AS well as the counter on the textarea doesn't work. I looked at the error in the browser and it say the following: Uncaught TypeError: this.setPlugin is not a function...
  8. mediaateam

{emailcloak=off} adding to custom pdfs

I have a site that two different form generate PDFs, from custom PDF templates. When I updated Fabrik, they now have {emailcloak=off} at the bottom, even though I don't even print an email on them. How can I get rid of that tag on them?
  9. mediaateam

Title Case on field element

I need to force the text in a field to be Title Case. I saw an old forum posting about using js inline on change for all upper case, so I tried the same for this, but it didn't work. Here's what I have on the Javascript on the field element: The js is set to work "on change"...
  10. mediaateam

Variables in PDF template Header and Footer

I have a custom PDF template with a header and footer. If I place the divs in the place in the wiki (after: defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); and before $form = $this->form;, they work fine, repeating on every page. But, I have a few variables that I would like call into the header...
  11. mediaateam

reCaptcha

I would like to include the new Google reCaptcha on a sites. They are in the latest github version of Fabrik, but can't seem to get reCaptcha to show up. This is the one I'm referring to: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
  12. mediaateam

Digital Signature element image storage

I am using the Digital Signature element, I need to pull the image, not the code it stores, into a PDF template. Does anyone know where it's storing the images? I believe it does convert it to a .png because it's in the php, but I can't find where to grab it.
  13. mediaateam

[SOLVED] Calc Element SELECT question

I am using the calc element on a form. Once they make two dropdown selections (which I'm watching in the calc element), I need it to go grab two dates off of two other tables, then do a difference calculation. I know the php calculation works. Here it is with supplied dates: $datetime1 = new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back