Search results

1. Parisi

Details table is too wide for div - all of a sudden

We have a wonderful Fabrik based website that has been workign for a long time. Recently, not sure where, perhaps with the J3.9 upgrade we have an issue. In the details part of a list form the fields are rendering too wide without a horizontal scroll bar. Any pointers on what to check or where...
  2. Parisi

File Upload Element - Join Repeatable

We have a List that is Joined to a Second List that is Repeatable the Second List contains a File Upload Element. When we click on the + button to add an additional Repeated group the File Upload Element name is populated with the first file name. Is this a bug?
  3. Parisi

File Upload Element - Choose File Button

We notice that the Choose File Button is displayed even after a file has been uploaded. I would think that this button should not be displayed once a file has been uploaded. The user would click Delete and then the Choose File button would reappear. So we did a bit more testing on this and it...
  4. Parisi

PDF EMail Plugin

We are using the PDF EMail Plugin to send a PDF via email and that works! We want to save that PDF file or copy it to another folder for later reference. Is this possible? Can you point us in the right direction? Thanks, Paul. Really appreciate the support here!
  5. Parisi

Run PHP code in Field Element

I have a field element that I want to display the currently logged in Joomla user's name. I have the following in the Default $user = JFactory::getUser(); $name = $user->get('name'); return $name; But it fails - I cannot even save the element. I get Error 403 - Forbidden You don't have...
  6. Parisi

Trying (hoping) to Resubscribe...

I am not able to see a way to resubscribe. Can someone help me?
  7. Parisi

Able to use "validation" tooltip for disabled submit button?

I am trying to implement a tooltip over the submit button when it is disabled by validation. Is there a best way to do this? I see that Fabrik has some sort of built-in tooltip language (when I apply validation to an element), but I'm not sure how to target the submit button with that using...
  8. Parisi

Clear any cached values for form when pressing "back" in browser?

Is there any way to clear any stored values in the radio element when a user clicks the back button in the browser after clicking the form "submit" button? In other words, if I refresh the form page or navigate to the page through a URL, the previous entry values are consistently removed. But...
  9. Parisi

Running a PHP Form Plugin after Tag Element creates new tags

I am running a very simple PHP form plugin on EndofFormSubmission. I use this plugin to take the ID of any tags that I have entered in a "tags" element and then echo out that information in the Joomla message area after clicking "save" on the form. The expected result is that the ID of any tags...
  10. Parisi

Send entry IDs to Form

I am looking to build a list plugin where multiple rows can have data added or removed from one column. To fulfill this, the first step I am picturing is that the list plugin button "sends" the row IDs over to the form (I would imagine using GET or POST-like functionality). What would be the...
  11. Parisi

List Plugins Issue with Success Messages

I have three lists (Import, Plant, Butterfly). The Import list has two custom PHP plugins. The functions are designed to send info from the Master list to one of the other lists. Each one manipulates the information in a slightly different way (due to the storage nature of the other list)...
  12. Parisi

Have "Toggle Column" filter "Update Column"?

When using a list with toggled columns and the update column plugin, is it possible to only allow elements of columns toggled on to appear in the update column dropdown? Currently if my list includes column1, column2, and column3, and column2 is toggled off, column2 still appears as an option...
  13. Parisi

Fabrik 500 Error on Site

I am receiving a SQL error as a 500 error on first load of a site running Fabrik. It is shieldbyplg.com. Refreshing often causes the error to disappear. I have uploaded the site information under "my sites" and I have put the full error in the "notes" for that site, since I do not want to list...
  14. Parisi

Issue with update_col plugin

The update_col plugin does not appear to be working on one of our websites. I have attached a screenshot of how it looks in the list view + the console log error being thrown. I am running Fabrik 3.4.2 on a J 3.4.8 site. I double-checked and the Update Column plugin is also at 3.4.2. I posted...
  15. Parisi

SQL error 1052 - [value] Column [column name] in where clause is ambiguous

I am getting this error when running an advanced search on a list in Fabrik. Here is short version of the scenario: I have multiple databasejoin elements in the main list ("Abe") joined to another, single table ("Ben"), in order to display values from Ben in the Abe list. There is also a third...
  16. Parisi

Update issue with plg_fabrik_cron_rest_3.4.1

I updated from GitHub - the only item that did not update was CRON. I also tried to update from within Joomla and received this error Error Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from http://fabrikar.com/media/downloads/plg_fabrik_cron_rest_3.4.1.zip.
  17. Parisi

Weird Question - Tracking Changes...

I have a weird question - I have a simple table ID, Date, Data, Parent 1, 1/1/2015, Red, 0 2, 1/1/2015, Blue, 0 If a user edits row 2 I want to create a new row, not edit row 2, so create row 3 as a copy of row 2, and the user edits it and saves the record. The parent would point back to the...
  18. Parisi

Problems with tags

We have a couple of problems with Tags on our Beza site (it is in our profile): We have the following tags in our list, here is an example: Lordship Lord's Prayer When a user tries to type Lord's Prayer and goes to select that tag it goes crazy and they cannot enter the tag. How would we...
  19. Parisi

Field Data - Display

I have an integer field - 1, 2, 3 When the value is x I want to display the word in the list view 1 Football 2 Baseball 3 Green How do I do this - having a brain cramp. I do not want the user to be able to change it by clicking on a dropdown so that does not seem to make sense.
  20. Parisi

Changing formatting of field for display only

I have a field that is keeping some data that is URL encoded. I want to display this in my list and form having been URL decoded but I do NOT want to have that URL decoded value saved back to the table. How does one do such a thing? Thanks, Paul
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back