• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. burghard

Former working Form Plugin "suddenly" doesn't work

A further update from Github from today helped (-:. Thank you!
  2. burghard

Thank you for your reply. I updated from GitHub on may this year (2023). I edited this in my original post. May be you did not see it? Does the GitHub version of F3 from may 23 contains all the changes?
  3. burghard

Joomla 3.10, Fabrik 3.10 (update: with update Fabrik from Github in may 2023) I have a form plug-in PHP(onBeforeStore) with the code: $mitglied = (int)$formModel->formData['arbeitsdienste___mitglieder_id_raw']; if ($mitglied == 1) { $mydb= FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2)...
  4. burghard

A new master for Fabrik3 to work with PHP8?

But in general J!3.10 with Fabrik 3.10 should work with 8.0? ...with 8.1? I tried to switch to 8.0 and experienced errors during the saving of a form. It is saved to the database and e-mails are sent as well but I get a general joomla error. get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class)...
  5. burghard

add related data only on some condition?

Is it possible to suppress the add link for related data on some condition of the row? may be at one of the PHP events? onLoadData?
  6. burghard

Full calendar popup isssues

Did you fix the issue with the switched color for two groups? I got the same here.
  7. burghard

Element-Validator(s) fire for a form even if the user have no edit permission for that element

Yes! this does it! Thank you. I documented it in the wiki (see http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/validation-plugins).
  8. burghard

Element-Validator(s) fire for a form even if the user have no edit permission for that element

It is the third case. The access level is set to RO for the user. But she is not able to store the values to the database she is allowed to, because the RO element does not validate. This comes from the fact that the validator has been created after the value of the element has been changed last...
  9. burghard

I defined a validator on an element. If that element is part of a form but without edit permission for the actual user of the form, the user is not able to save the whole form. It would be nicer, if the validation is only done (and only blocks), when the user is able to edit the element...
  10. burghard

Open Form With JavaScript (PopUp/Modal)

The rowid in the url tells the server side of fabrik to load a record out of the database and ask the client side to load it into the popped up form. It is not clear what you mean with: The form does not "record records". It only displays a record, enabling the user to edit it. Do you want to...
  11. burghard

Which error is raised? Does the error occur if you do not pass the idasessionurl parameter? Does the record with the rowid=3 exist? Is the record with the rowid=3 editable for you in the perspective of fabrik?
  12. burghard

You can view the URL in the source code of the resulting HTML page. Just right click in your window and select "view source" (or similar) from the context menu. Look for your link. cheesegrit wrote to use the URL with the following components: let url= 'index.php?option=com_fabrik' +...
  13. burghard

I tried it. But you didn't post the URL which is used to open the form. With the URL it is possible to see, if perhaps the id of the record to be loaded is wrong. If you do not want to post the URL here for security reasons only post the local part of it. If any personal information is in the...
  14. burghard

It depends on which URL is requested. Which URL is requested when you click the button?
  15. burghard

Depending on the browser...(I do not use Chrome) right click on your button and select "Inspect Element" (or similar). You can then see the source code of your button. There you will see the resulting URL. It may be the href attribute of an HTML anchor element.
  16. burghard

Check the resulting URL (by debugging js with your browser). Does it contain the correct ID for tb_contactos_geral___numero_assessor_ctg?
  17. burghard

Development rules for merging pull request

Are there any tests to be obligatorily made before a pull request is merged? Is there a test suite? potentially automatic tests? unit tests?
  18. burghard

Development Code Style

There is good Joomla Coding Standard. Does it fit in the needs of this project?
  19. burghard

Development rules for merging pull request

Last time I made a (simple) pull request, which has been merged in a relative short time. Meanwhile I saw and see many pull requests made by Sophist which are not merged until now. Are there any rules for merging pull requests?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back