Search results

1. chozma

[SOLVED] How to conditionally use redirect plugin for form with 'add option in front end' set to yes

Sorry meant to say this is all good and fixed now. Thanks so much x
  2. chozma

[SOLVED] How to conditionally use redirect plugin for form with 'add option in front end' set to yes

Bloody hell, Hugh that was a really quick response and fix!! I think you've broken some records there. Thanks very much. :D I'm going to do the update now and let you know how I get on in a couple of hours.
  3. chozma

Hi guys, Hope you are all doing well, it's been a while since I've been in touch. I would like a little advice on how to go about achieving something... I have a bunch of forms for which I have added the redirect plugin. These forms can be directly accessed from the menu and I have found that...
  4. chozma

Fileupload element, if set to upload using ajax has stopped working

Hi Hugh, Yes I had updated my email address though I didn't realise my subscription account and forum account were separate. I see that they are now! Ok, so I have the same email address in both places. Sorry that I'm being a wally! :oops:
  5. chozma

I just checked mysites and the details are definitely there - I can see them. I also just added some extra details about my test site. But if no-one else is reporting this as a problem let's leave it for now. I'll play around with my test version and see if it is some of the new components that...
  6. chozma

Thanks Hugh. I've just checked to make sure this isn't just an issue on the one page and it isn't. I have the same problem if I add the element to other forms. Has anyone else complained about this issue at all since Rob did a fix? Do you think it's something peculiar to my site's set-up? If...
  7. chozma

Hi guys, Just wondering if you've had chance to see what's going on with this one yet? Thanks, Hannah x
  8. chozma

Ok, great have put my login details in there with some notes. I have also updated this wiki page for you. The instructions within it were telling people to send you login details via PM which was why I had been doing that, so I think it needed a little refresh...
  9. chozma

Yes, good point. Happy to do that but I cannot for the life of me see how to edit my sites details. Apologies, i am probably being thick but I've spent 10 mins hunting round and can't see it. I can see the tab on my profile for sites with my old details but no (obvious to me) way to edit the...
  10. chozma

[SOLVED] CSV import - if you drop data it wipes all data in that list including other user's data

Ok, I've just done a test so this seems to be working fine. Thanks for coming up with a really helpful solution so quickly. :)
  11. chozma

[SOLVED] CSV import - if you drop data it wipes all data in that list including other user's data

Thanks Hugh. I'm about to copy across the new commit so will let you know how that goes once I've tested. I think this is a really great and sensible suggestion by @troester. Thanks! :D To be honest, I think it's dangerous to let users delete/drop their own data in this fashion and there's...
  12. chozma

Thanks Hugh, sorry that was my fault. I was playing around it without the ajax enabled to test it and forgot to set it back for you. So I've put it back to ajax enabled and will leave it alone now for you to look at!
  13. chozma

Birthday php error

I think I had this problem a while ago too: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-converting-element-from-date-to-birthday-makes-things-fall-over.41186/#post-207682 I got rid of the file and it started working properly.
  14. chozma

Thanks Troester! That is indeed a good workaround to hide the drop bit with some CSS.:)
  15. chozma

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for all the requests for support at the mo... I've been putting off the bug list my testers generated for me for too long. I'm finally in the mode for smashing through them. Hopefully there won't be many more, I am almost at the end of my list! ;) I have an interesting...
  16. chozma

[SOLVED] Birthday element not displaying in correct format in custom details template

Wicked! Thanks Rob, that's very handy, totally makes sense! I love you guys, you're always so helpful! :D
  17. chozma

My new coding buddy is in my profile pic, she's got four legs and a waggy tail. Best buddy yet!

My new coding buddy is in my profile pic, she's got four legs and a waggy tail. Best buddy yet!
  18. chozma

Hi Hugh, Did you get my PM with the relevant details? Any ideas on this little bugger? Thanx
  19. chozma

[SOLVED] Birthday element not displaying in correct format in custom details template

Awesome, nice one Hugh. That seems to be working, the dates are behaving as I need. :D One question though, what does this line actually do: $formModel->isEditable() Does it figure out if this is a new form eg creating a record. Could be handy in lots of other places where I've asked if...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back