Search results

1. chozma

[SOLVED] How to conditionally use redirect plugin for form with 'add option in front end' set to yes

Hi guys, Hope you are all doing well, it's been a while since I've been in touch. I would like a little advice on how to go about achieving something... I have a bunch of forms for which I have added the redirect plugin. These forms can be directly accessed from the menu and I have found that...
  2. chozma

[SOLVED] CSV import - if you drop data it wipes all data in that list including other user's data

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for all the requests for support at the mo... I've been putting off the bug list my testers generated for me for too long. I'm finally in the mode for smashing through them. Hopefully there won't be many more, I am almost at the end of my list! ;) I have an interesting...
  3. chozma

[SOLVED] Birthday element not displaying in correct format in custom details template

Hi guys, I've got a weird issue with a birthday element. I'm sure this used to work but for some reason it isn't anymore... But then again maybe I am going mad. It wouldn't be the first time that building sites has sent me mad. :eek: So... the issue is quite straightforward - I have a birthday...
  4. chozma

Fileupload element, if set to upload using ajax has stopped working

Hi all, Hope you're all doing well! I have something I could use some help/advice on... I'm working on a desktop app (yes it's the one to do with animals that I'm always asking questions about) which isn't live yet but is part of a much larger site that is live. A lot of content got migrated...
  5. chozma

[SOLVED] Dates saving to the day before and time is always 12:00

Hi guys, I have a problem with my date elements. I suspect it is related to our server settings but I would be grateful if you guys had any guidance you could share, any bug testing etc I could try. I've never been very good/interested in servers so someone else manages this in NZ. By the way...
  6. chozma

Addition of new dbjoin element is causing data to wipe

Hi all, Bit of an interesting one this, hope you might be able to shed some light on what could be going wrong... :confused: I have a list called Animals which is the lynch pin of my database/website. It joins with three other tables (Mobs, Events and Treatments), has all sorts of pre-filters...
  7. chozma

Issues when creating a record and using 'Add option in front end' in Calendar

Hi guys, Hope you are all doing well. :D I'm hoping you can help me with the following: I have a Calendar visualisation that allows you to add an event type called 'Event'. Event is made up of a variety of elements and one of those elements is a db join which has 'Add option in front end' set...
  8. chozma

Redirect plugin {where_i_came_from} not working?

Hi all, I've got the redirect plugin for forms and I want the jump page to be {where_i_came_from}. However, it seems just to reload the form that was just saved rather than take me to the previously loaded page. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Setting in attached screenshot. Its...
  9. chozma

[CONTRIB] Yes/no element now prints tick or cross only when there is data

My first code contribution to you so I hope I have done this right! I haven't tackled GitHub yet, on my list of things to learn once I launch on my current project. Code contribution details The Yes/No element in List view displays a tick or a cross for 1 and 0 respectively. However at the...
  10. chozma

Pre-filter queries: addition of an extra OR statement might be behaving as an AND

Hi guys, I'm trying to add some pre-filters to a list I have. The list contains data about animals and is joined with three other tables. I've got lots of pre-filters going on that all work brilliantly but I need to add an additional pre-filter to one of the groupings I have. At the moment...
  11. chozma

[SOLVED] Custom links breaking when 'Group by' options are applied in lists

I have an interesting problem with how my list data links are displaying when I use the 'Group By' buttons. This relates specifically to elements where I have added a custom link and I think are DBJoins. When the table is displaying normally (eg no 'Group By' options applied) the links are...
  12. chozma

[SOLVED] CSV import, user_id always saving as zero

Hi guys, I would like the user to be able to import some records using a CSV file via the front end. The table that the records will get uploaded to has an element for a user_id. This is needed so that users can only view their records. I'm able to get the records uploaded but I am having...
  13. chozma

[SOLVED] Removal of blank(ish) records saved by form with optional groups

Hi guys, Me again.... I wonder if you have any advice on how to solve this little gem? o_O I have a form called 'animal' which saves details to a table called 'animal'. I have added a group to the 'animal' form called 'mob' which allows the user to assign the animal they are creating to a...
  14. chozma

[SOLVED] Ajax forms and updating of pages

Hi all, Would hugely appreciate some advice on the best way to go about this one... I have a form that allows you to create a record about an animal. You can link an animal to a mob (another word for a herd). The mobs info is stored in a separate table. If a user is adding an animal and has...
  15. chozma

Php list plugin - not saving plugin description

I think this might be a minor bug... I have the php list plugin. When I enter a description into the plugin and click save the description does not save. It is not there on reload. This is the latest version of Fabrik (updated from GitHub on Monday) and Joomla 3. Kind regards, hannah
  16. chozma

Form adding new entries with id of 0

Not sure what's going on here and would appreciate any advice on this. It seems that when I add new entries to a particular form I have it is setting the id (which is the PK and an internalid element) to 0 and therefore failing to add new entries. I have no idea why. I have had a few issues...
  17. chozma

Calc element not showing as database join label

Hi guys, I have a database join element that is pulling in a calc element as its label. However the calc element is not displaying in my dropdown list, I just get blanks for each option. If I view the table I can see the calc element spitting out the string as I would expect. o_O To be more...
  18. chozma

YesNo element buttons don't fire onchange events properly

Hi guys, I'm using a yesno element on one of my pages in conjunction with some javascript on change events. It looks great and I like the styling which makes the yes/no options and radio bits into buttons which change colour on click. Very nice. :) But..... I've noticed that if the user...
  19. chozma

Allow user to create reoccuring appointments

Hi all, I'm looking to set up some functionality on my site that allows a user to create an appointment that has an option to be reoccuring. It might reoccur every month, week, every few weeks, the first Monday of the month, on a specific date each month etc etc. Ideally I want quite a wide...
  20. chozma

[SOLVED} Converting element from date to birthday makes things fall over

Hi all, I've been trying to change some of my elements from dates to birthdays using the birthday element plugin. I have only recently discovered the birthday plugin which is exactly what I need as there are several occasions where I only need to store the date and having a time is confusing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back