• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. pakeydev

Unreceived ‘Forgot Password’ Email Notification

I believe there may be an issue with the ‘Forgot password’ email service. Despite following the procedure, I have yet to receive the password reset email. The notification ‘A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email.’ was displayed, but the...
  2. pakeydev

Untranslated Language String

Hi, There are some untranslated language string at form plugin - limit. Joomla 5.0.1 Fabrik 4.0 Zeta PHP 8.2
  3. pakeydev

Renamed list issue when in the filter dropdown on the Element page

Hi, When we rename a list, the new name does not appear in the filter dropdown on the Element page. The filter dropdown still shows the old name of the list. I'm testing on Joomla 5.0.1 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, PHP Version 8.2.12. Any idea what went wrong? Thanks :)
  4. pakeydev

Radio button front end additions

Hi, Element Radio Button, front end addition seems to not working. Add button is not clickable. I'm testing on Joomla 5 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, PHP Version 8.2.12. From Chrome; Any idea what went wrong? Thanks for any help? :)
  5. pakeydev

Error when import CSV

Hi, I got this error when importing CSV file. I'm testing using a fresh installed of Joomla 5 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta. Here is the file comparison between the original exported file and the file saved using Excel for import. Any idea how what went wrong? Thanks :)
  6. pakeydev

Fabrik 4 Templates

Hi, For Fabrik 4, is there any recent updates on documentation for Form and Details Templates List templates Thanks :)
  7. pakeydev

Birthday element, filter by age range

Hi, Need help on how to filter age by range. Using the birthday element and filter it by age 40-45, age 45-50, age 50-55, etc... Is it possible to do this? Thanks for any help :)
  8. pakeydev

Joomla, WordPress & vBulletin user sync

Hi, Is there a possibility to sync user between Joomla, WordPress & vBulletin using Fabrik? o_O Thanks ;)
  9. pakeydev

What is Group Whitelist for?

Hi, What is Group Whitelist for? I cannot find it in wiki. I assumed it is to select which usergroup to display in the form. But nothing happened at form as it still display all usergroups. Thanks :)
  10. pakeydev

Usergroup element display

Hi, If we use usergroup element, it will display all user group from Joomla. Is there a way to display only selected usergroup? Let say I add new 2 user group in Joomla; staff, new staff. I want usergroup element to display on staff and new staff but not the rest (Registered, Author, Manager...
  11. pakeydev

Upload vertical image but display in horizontal

Hi, Anyone experiencing this issue? Using the 'File Upload' element. When uploading vertical image, after save the image become horizontal. Am I missing something obvious here? Here is my settings; I have try 'Device Capture ' = off and 'Image File/Camera, but all same results...
  12. pakeydev

Hide group intro in details view

Hi, When using List Join, how do we hide a Group Intro (repeat) when in Details View? I cannot see any option for this. Thanks for any help. ;)
  13. pakeydev

Database join element vs List Joins

Hi, What is the different usage scenario of using Database join element and List Joins? I'm not using List Joins as much as Database join element, but it seems to have similar function for me. Is it the same? Thanks in advance for any help ;)
  14. pakeydev

OneSignal with Fabrik - is it possible?

Hi, Anyone have experience using this OneSignal? https://onesignal.com/mobile-push Is it possible to use this with Fabrik? Thanks for any help.
  15. pakeydev

Language string in form comment plugin

Just want to report some untranslated language string in form comment plugin. This is Joomla 3.1.20 with Fabrik 3.9.2 ==============================
  16. pakeydev

Support Subscription Link?

Hi, Where is the link to Fabrikar subscription page? I can't find it anywhere . Thanks.:rolleyes:
  17. pakeydev

Error 500 with Array text

Hi, What is an Array displayed in this Error 500 page? See attached image. Thanks. Reproduce steps. 1. Fresh install of Joomla 3.9.16 with no Sample Data. 2. Install Fabrik and update from Github. 3. Discover and publish all Fabrik plugin. 4. Publish the Fabrik List Module. Error 500 I...
  18. pakeydev

Single Sign On (SSO)

Hi, Is it possible to use Fabrik to create a Single Sign On or SSO for a multiple Joomla installation? What if it's a multiple website with Joomla & Wordpress? Please advice, thanks for any help ;)
  19. pakeydev

File Upload Access Element, Hit Counter & Log Downloads

Hi, Can anyone guide me on how to configure this setting? Plugin - File Upload Under Downloads; Access Element, Hit Counter & Log Downloads. It seems to be missing from docmentation. Thanks for any help.
  20. pakeydev

Default Contact Us Error

Hi, I make a fesh install of Joomla 3.6.4 (with no sample data) and Fabrik 3.5.1. Install Fabrik sample data. Create menu to Contact Us form. Click 'Add' and page goes to Error 500. Go to backend, Form, Contact Us, Layout, set PDF icon to 'Hide'. Then go click 'Add' button and error...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back