• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. rtorres

search all terms not working

hi! I have a filter that doesnt work with "all the terms", wich file Do i need to check? it works with: "any terms", "none" and "Equal" but "all the terms" dont.. The element is Textarea (TEXT inmysql), in another copy of the list, i tried to use this element also as a filter but Fabrik trow a...
  2. rtorres

change position of filter and clear button

what file do i need to modify to change the size and position of the list filter? and also the clear button (on the left) thanks!
  3. rtorres

autocomplete and search all

HI! i have a list and a element active as filter with autocomplete the user is able to search, the results are shown in a list and a viz map, BUT the search is limited to just "autocomplete" the words the user is writting, and doesnt work like (doesnt search) any word in the filter, what i...
  4. rtorres

insert a form in a detail page

How can i insert a form into a detail page? I Need to create a custom contact form currently im using a custom detail page, but how can i insert a form so the user can "contact" o "request" information for certain register? thanks!
  5. rtorres

semi-transparent bar in google map

hi Ive tunning the google map visualization initial zoom, and grouping, but i dont know, why at the left of the map there is a semi-transparent column .. any ideas? Using Protostar (with no modifications)
  6. rtorres

search problems

I`ve been testing and configuring: advanced search, extended search, and filter by an element (with autocomplete feature) the results are shown on a google map visualization and on a list view a) Which of the 3 options is the best if I need to search records, using ?all of the words? no matter...
  7. rtorres

search problems list view and google map visualization

Hi I have a list view with a google map visualization plugin at the footer (i followed the instruccions from another post) on the list i activated the advanced search Im using the latest release of Fabrik and joomla 3.8.6 My questions or problems are: if i do a search like this...
  8. rtorres

areuniquevalues condition (allow empty)

the plugin areuniquevalues doesnt have a "condition" space to run php, how can i allow a user to leave the field empty but if information is entered then the validation is executed?
  9. rtorres

google map element validation (coordinates)

has anyone tryed to validate if the coordinates are IN or OUT of a series of points ? I need to validate that the user moved the indicator my first attemp was using the value of the variable that holds the coordinates, but didn work.. Ive already search on the forums but seems like no one has...
  10. rtorres

exported data incorrectly

Hi i found out that the export button is exporting the data incorrectly in result some records have more columns than the table.. checking the content in this records i cannot find a pattern besides all the fields that have this error are text area, I think is the result of the user copying...
  11. rtorres

Google Map Visualization default position

Hi, I want a specific place to be loaded every time the link is used or if the results of the search return an empty set. I know that i can do this in Visualization->Options--> Default LAtitud and Default Longitude, but those coordinates dont work, and the map points to another direction...
  12. rtorres

cant edit a record

Hi! i get an error if a hit "save" but im unable to catch the error, I enabled debugging but cant see anything odd.. " i dont know if it was after i updated fabrikar to 3.8 or if was after I added more elements... Thanks in advanced!
  13. rtorres

clone/copy register but select wich fields

HI! I activated the copy button, and works ok... where do i need to modify the code so that only certain elements are copied to the new record and not all the fields?? it can be that i have access to the elements values .. then change them individually and save them.... thanks!
  14. rtorres

Accesing values of a cascade element

Hi! Im working on the google map element and i need to "geocode" the address that the user selects from a cascade dropdown, but how can i Access the value of the selected dropdown(cascade element)?
  15. rtorres

after validation failed fields with changes lost it value

someone can tell me where to look? I have several fields with validations (not empty, greater than .. ) and also have checked the must validate option, so the user wont send the form until everything is ok.. BUT somehow the "must validate" works with a few fields and then the button is...
  16. rtorres

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in

Hi! I uploaded a bunch of records to a table approx.. 3700, after that I can't view the data in the backend, I've already disabled some fields so they are not shown in the list view, but I only get the error. I can see the data in the frontEnd. I selected 5 fields and 100 records max per page...
  17. rtorres

cant make calculations to work

already activated SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE... etc.. but nothing is summed or counted.. i also want to graph data but since I cant make it SUM ... help!
  18. rtorres

video not available

i want to see this video but stops loading http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/23-bar-chart-showing-the-number-of-records-stored-for-each-year
  19. rtorres

Joomla! 3.3.3 to 3.4.1

can i Update joomla to the newest version? currently i have installed 3.3.3 are there any fabrikar problems detected if i do it? thanks!
  20. rtorres

what happend!

i wanted to show a list after the data in one group (group 1) using this command on the Outro of the group 1... {fabrik view=list id=20} so far so good the list was shown, so i wanted the data to be filtered by the parent record, so i added another field with the value from the parent...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back