Search results

1. W

Change YesNo element in list

Thank you! The updatecol list plugin is exactly what I was looking for.
  2. W

Change YesNo element in list

Hi Is it possible to change the yes no element in the list view? It would be ideal if there was a way to change many yes no elements at the same time in a list view. Regards Wouter
  3. W

Best practice, send to private list once with scheduled email plugin

Thank you, this really helps. I created a new list with an extra prefilter on 'sent' and activated run gating. I will report back when the next batch is sent out.
  4. W

Best practice, send to private list once with scheduled email plugin

Hi I use the scheduled email task plugin to send to a list. The list should only be accessible by doctors because the information in the list is confidential. One of the biggest problems that I encounter is that emails are sent multiple times. I can not replicate this problem, all my personal...
  5. W

User element display full name of author

Thank you, this info was really helpful! I changed all the user fields like you said. My fabrik users table syncs with the J users data. So all I had to do is default the join element to {$my->id} connect to the users table and use {thistable}.name,' ',{thistable}.familyname as concat label...
  6. W

User element display full name of author

Hi I am using the user element to show the name (author) of an item. The author is visible in lists etc. This worked perfectly until I had to add the family name. Is there a way to show the name and family name stored in my Fabrik users table based on the user element ID? And example would be...
  7. W

Email layout, date and link elements format

It's becoming urgent, any advice would be really appreciated.
  8. W

I use the scheduled email task plugin with only html and Fabrik elements in the 'Message' field. The list I sent to has a default bootstrap template and a custom template in the details view.
  9. W

Hi I did a search but did not find any solution for rendering these 2 elements in the schedule email layout: Link element: {users___autologin_link} Email output: {"label":"Link","link":"https:\/\/login.*****.be\/index.php?option=com_********"} I would just need the url to create a button...
  10. W

Prefilter list duplicates

Great! Thank you so much. I changed my strategy for now but I will test it soon on another list.
  11. W

Prefilter list duplicates

Hi I would like to build an app that sends an email to every doctor in a prefiltered list. From what I understand this is possible with the schedule email cron plugin. Problem is that a doctor can have several list items and the email only needs to be sent once to every doctor. Is there a way...
  12. W

Using an element inside a calculation

Hi I use a calc element to subtract a percentage of an element. In this working example, I subtract a discount of '50%'. The percentage should be replaced by the value of an element (tablename___discount). return (float)'{tablename___element}' * ((100-50) / 100); Could you give me any...
  13. W

Autocomplete dbjoin element does not accept enter

Hi There seems to be a problem with the autocomplete dbjoin element. When I press enter the element value is not saved in the database. I found 2 more posts about this issue but they are from a long time ago...
  14. W

Sum of a repeated group in the calc plugin

I think our posts crossed each other. I edited mine a while ago to say it works! :-)
  15. W

Perfect! That did it. $amounts = (array) $data['tablename___element_raw'']; return array_sum($amounts); Then when I use the result of this calc element in another calc element for calculating a discount, everything works fine. Many thanks!
  16. W

This does the opposite. It only works with one item. With more then one item in the repeating group it returns '0'. The ? sign is not needed anymore, it gives a conflict with fallowing calculations.
  17. W

Hi I use the calc plug-in to calculate the sum of a repeated group with the code underneath (found in forum). My setup is very much like the 'venues' and 'bands' tutorial. Everything works fine except for when I have one item only. With only one item the result is '0'. With more then one...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back