Search results

1. K

Solved: Use {shortlang} in Autofill map

Is it possible to use {shortlang} in map field of the autofill plugin like below to fill data based on the site language? {"app_guidance_docs___{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"} There is a form that it needs to shows document guide based on dropdown element's selection and site...
  2. K

Language tag issue in list related data - Button text

The button text in list related data doesn't support language tag. Thank you for your great support.
  3. K

fileupload Element - auto increments issue with AWS

I use fileupload element to store files on AWS. everything works fine with AWS except the feature 'If existing image found?' I set 'Leave original file @ increment new file's name' but it doesn't add number as auto increment for existing files and it overrides the new file on the existing file...
  4. K

Update_col translation and value issues

Update_col plugin shows label language tag instead of translation, I added language tags in all related language files. Also, there is another issue as well, when I use a field made as join element in update_col plugin and I need to show values from join table to change it, but it shows only...
  5. K

Email issue with element linked to details

I use some elements in email body of col_update plugin. some of them are linked to details. then they append to the email with link of details and if I click on them on email it shows the below message: I think it shouldn't add the element include detail link.
  6. K

Autofill issue with list pre-filter

I used an auto-fill plugin in a form (payments) to fill some data from other list (required payments) to the form. but it doesn't work because of the pre-filter listed below: Pre-filter works fine. and it doesn't have problem: Field: client_id(raw) Condition: IN Value: SELECT c.id FROM...
  7. K

Date element issue in farsi (fa-IR) language

I have a multilingual website in en and fa languages. in each form there are some date elements. date element works in the en site but in the fa site, it has problem. When I pick a date, it change the date to one day before in the filed or when I click in the date field and on the form it change...
  8. K

How to add CONVERT_TZ in Module Prefilter

I need to return all past records from current day then I use the code listed below in a query out of fabrikar that it works. then I need to return same result by a fabrikar menu item, but I don't know what should I add in filter WHERE clause. I tried with different things but the didn't work...
  9. K

Date value doesn't store in DB

There is a data element in a repeat group in a form. it doesn't save the selected date and when the form edits, it doesn't load the selected date!!! I deleted the element from fabrikar and repeat database and create a new one but it still doesn't save the vale. Thank you for your help.
  10. K

Calc Element's result position

I use a clac element to count something with the code listed below: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `app_tasks` WHERE `status_id` != '5' AND `client_id` = '{rowid}'"; $db->setQuery($query); $Result = $db->loadResult(); echo $Result; but it shows the calc element's...
  11. K

JoomPush

There is a field in the joomPush form plugin named 'Push to User' , I have set up an user element for that field in order to send a notification ONLY to the user who submits the form. but it sends the message to the all clients who subscribed. :( Did I set up correctly? should I add any...
  12. K

Show Process Joomla plug-in only in form view

I need to show a related record as details in a form, then I added it by the Content Plugin in the form Introduction and set 'Process Joomla plug-in' = Detail & Form view. The problem is that I need to show the detail view of related record only in form view not in detail view. How can set...
  13. K

Sourcer plugin with fabrikar content plugin

I used regular tab plugin to show a list by content plugin as a tab in a list. and to translate tab's title I user sourser plugin but it seems there is problem to used sourcer plugin in list footer. I tried sourcer in a regular article and it works. {tab title="{source}<?php echo...
  14. K

Translate 'All' in list filter

How can I translate 'All' in list filter? Thank you for your help.
  15. K

Translate FileUpload Element

How can I translate the fileupload element and the download button in the download script?
  16. K

SOLVED: Clear Filter in Content Plugin

I embedded a list base on client id, for example: app_tasks___client_id_raw=[rowid] It shows everything well. But when I clear filters in the list, it shows all records that some of them are not belong to to current client based on [rowid]. It seems it doesn't filter that list based on [rowid]...
  17. K

Module Pre-filter language String

Some language strings in module pre-filter don't translate. Would you please fix it.
  18. K

0 - Form does not exists

I installed a new template from yootheme but it shows an error when I use the new template.
  19. K

How to order a fabrikar list menu item

I need to order menu item, there is a order option in list and module but I didn't find anything in menu item. How can I order a list menu item? Thank you for your help.
  20. K

hide List Data related's lock icon

How can hide List Data related's lock icon. It show be hidden for customers level and available for managers levels so I can't disable it from "Show related Add" option in list. Thank you for your help.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back