• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. mahmoodee

Pre-Fabrik4 forums search not available

Hello, "Pre-Fabrik4 forums categories remain available to search as there is a wealth of information there." I tried to search but found that the forum was closed and could not be searched either. We learned Fabric and programming through that forum. Please open the search option at least...
  2. mahmoodee

fusion chart console error

Hello, I have installed the fusion char package correctly as in https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/#installation-tasks the fusion chart show blank page on frontend . the console show this errors Refused to execute script from...
  3. mahmoodee

Validate Alert without block the sending of the form

Hello , I want to validate if the email is unique value, I want to show this message "the email is already exist" , before send the form and without block the sending of the form . is there a way to do that ? thank you
  4. mahmoodee

fabrikar forums google search

Hi, Why is Google no longer showing search results from fabrikar.com/forums . Previously, I was searching for a topic within the Fabric Forum through the Google search engine . Now no results are shown Please re-index this forum on Google thank you
  5. mahmoodee

Enhanced multiselect dropdown loading issue

Hello, I am using dbjoinelemnt element with enhanced multiselect dropdown option . I am facing a problem with dropdown , initially while page loading the list displayed in enlarge form(All items are visible and no effect of chosen library)for some moment and then it regain the desired feel and...
  6. mahmoodee

List Related Data counter problem with multiselect databasejoin

Hello, I created a databasejoin from a list with multiselect dropdownn render that work perfectly. Then I enable Link to list in the Related Data tab in the joined list. When I display the joined list it's always displayed 0 for the count of related data but when I click on the link I can see...
  7. mahmoodee

List Div Custom Template & Ajax filter

Hello, I have created a custom list template using http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/#example-ajaxify-div-list-template all elements data show correct , but I have problem with joined list . How do I echo the list data from joined list to this Ajaxified...
  8. mahmoodee

update row after sms sent not work

Hello, I have created sms gateway file like kapow and smssza to send sms from my country sms gateway , and it work fine . kapow and smssza use Sms::doRequest('GET', $url, ''); to send sms . I have used list email plugin to send sms . I am using update rows setting to update a field after sms...
  9. mahmoodee

Embed Advanced Search in List Display without popup

Hello, I want to embed advanced search in list display , So I tried to put the "_advancedsearch.php" file content in list bootstrap template "default.php" file . the advanced search has been shown in list but the "add" button in advanced search not work Could you give me some hints to do that...
  10. mahmoodee

set user frontend language parameter

Hello , I am using form juser plugin to create new joomla user when form submitted I want to set user frontend language parameter based on radiobutton value user select if user select en value , it set it's frontend language to english if user select fr value , it set it's frontend language to...
  11. mahmoodee

list filter not showing recorded data or all with dbjoins when using "Joins where"

Hello , I am using dbjoin element with this setting: Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL) : WHERE {thistable}.`id` IN ( SELECT class.dayn FROM class WHERE class.enable=1 AND class.capacity > class.current AND class.name = '{rtable___cname_raw}') Apply where to :BOTH AJAX Update:Yes The...
  12. mahmoodee

Date element save 12 o'clock PM as 12 Am

Hello, I have this problem in date element When I select 12:00:00 PM or 12:00:00 AM from time selector , It show as 12 AM in list . So If I select like this date 2019-12-03 and select this time 12:00:00 PM and save the form , it show this date in list 2019-12-03 12:00 AM If I edit the form ...
  13. mahmoodee

strange behavior for Date element

Hello , I have selected my city in website time zonetime in global configuration , my city time zone is GMT+03:00. I have two date elements in my list the first date element show the date : 2019-10-06 09:10:00 and in database :2019-10-06 06:00:00 There are 10 minutes I don't know where it...
  14. mahmoodee

using if else statement in custom ajaxify list template

Hello , I have created custom ajaxify Div List template using this wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/#example-ajaxify-div-list-template I am using a custom button above list to update the list when click the button <INPUT type="button" class="btn...
  15. mahmoodee

list candeleterow plugin error

Hello, I am using list candeleterow plugin (PHP eval) to allow user delete their records before 24 hours have passed. It works fine . I am using php validation plugin in form date element , but If I enable candeleterow plugin it show this error when adding a new row . If I disable the...
  16. mahmoodee

date element : PHP Allow date function problem

Hello , In my form there are : date field (rtable___date) and databasejoin element (rtable___cname) . I am using PHP Allow date function in date element and I am using databasejoin element (rtable___cname) as Watch element , so calendar dates have populated based on (rtable___cname) element...
  17. mahmoodee

curly bracket problem in form footer text

Hello, I am using this code in form footer text {edit: {fabrik view=list id=27 class___name=[class___name_raw] showfilters=0}} It work fine in 'edit' mode , but it show '}' in 'new' mode. It must not show anything in 'new' mode. How I can remove '}' from form footer in 'new' mode? thank you
  18. mahmoodee

update col plugin - 'update date' error

Hello , I am using the latest update form github . User can update date ' date element' from list using 'update col plugin' , but when click on calender icon it show this error in console: filter-min.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Date.parseDate is not a function at Object.makeCalendar...
  19. mahmoodee

run form plugins when importing CSV

Hello, I have used J2store form plugin to create products . I want create products when import csv to list , so I add this code to ./components/models/importcsv.php to run j2store form plugin when import csv FabrikWorker::getPluginManager()->runPlugins('onAfterProcess', $formModel, 'form')...
  20. mahmoodee

Email scheduled task - update field value by increment 1

Hello , I am using Email scheduled task to send email , I want to update field value after send email by increment field value by 1 in my list there is hit count field which contain the number of hits , so I want to increment this field by 1 after send mail like: '{users___hitcount}'+1 is that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back