• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. samani

is it possible to buy fabrik?

hi. it seems JCB (joomla component builder) is nearest extension to fabrik But it requires more knowledge of php and sql than fabrik. it seems fabrik can not release for joomla4 by this path.
  2. samani

I'm waiting for an answer, but nothing has happened yet.
  3. samani

She don't reply me yet. i still to her reply. would you please reply to me @mediaateam ? part of my email to you: hi. i see you say "And, lastly, as I just mentioned, we are short-handed, so if you or someone you know have development skills, we are looking for a Joomla/PHP/Fabrik developer to...
  4. samani

hi @mediaateam i send to this robbie.adair@gmail.com please reply me as soon as possible. @juuser i will report the result in this topic.
  5. samani

I send an email to Media A-team but she don't reply yet after 5 days. i want to buy Fabrik and continue that. i can recruit some experts to continue fabrik for joomla 4 with help volunteer users. i want do it before Fabrik completely discontinue anybody have any idea?
  6. samani

hi is there anyone that can to answer to this question? I think the Fabrik has to sell its license in order to survive. what is your idea?
  7. samani

google not return any result from Fabrik forum

is fabrik discontinue ?
  8. samani

google not return any result from Fabrik forum

hi why when i search from google for, there are not any result to return or has low result? is there any problem for fabrik forum post indexed in google?
  9. samani

fabrik deactivated at JED

thank you @lousyfool for your fast reply but that post send in Jan 2021 . how much time need for resubmit an extension in JED? 9 month?
  10. samani

fabrik deactivated at JED

can anyone say when resolve title of this topic? is there any plan for activate fabrik in JED?
  11. samani

is it possible fullcalendar update?

Thank you troester, f i can upgrade to 5.9 how can i commit to fabrik? are you accept my commit to your original Fabrik repository?
  12. samani

is it possible fullcalendar update?

hi fabrik fullcalendar use V3.5.1 but in now original fullcalendar release 5.9.0 have you any plan to update that library? is it possible i do that and publish? @cheesegrits @troester
  13. samani

is it possible to add custom CSS class to a filed?

hi. i understand this is maybe ask in the past but i search and can not find anything. i want add my own custom css class name to a field(element) in the form or detail. is it possible?
  14. samani

[SOLVED] if i want show label of detail/delete/edit button

yes that is work and thank you. for future users: for Edit button: <?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image($d->list_edit_link_icon, 'list', '', array('alt' => $d->editLabel));?> <?php echo $d->editText; ?><?php echo $d->editLabel; ?></a> for Delete button: <?php echo...
  15. samani

thank you @troester please notice to github link in my first post. it seems can not use override for change that because it is static code in that line to hide the label of button, so it can not use override as you say. but still can use custom Css. can you check for override solution quick...
  16. samani

thank you @lousyfool but i look for fabrik solution. i can do that with javascript or Css, and now i do that with php in core of fabrik but all of this way is not standard way. thank you again. it seems a little UX bug in fabrik.
  17. samani

hi. i edit the label of edit/detail/delete button in the list. look at the picture please: but it is not work and not show any label. i set "Render buttons as" to different the Inline mode and Use Global but it not show label. i change "hidden" in this line and it is work...
  18. samani

is it possible change slider element to html5?

@cheesegrits it seems https://github.com/leongersen/noUiSlider is ok. i see the issues section in github and it is active.
  19. samani

is it possible change slider element to html5?

Hi @lcollong please check this file maybe i change some file. this is last modification of this plugin that i use it last time. maybe change some code. Maybe we have some little css problem in first post.
  20. samani

Subgroup / nested groups

hi @Jaanus. are you there after 7 years? can you give me more advise about code for implement repeating group inside other nonrepeating. something such as scenario 2. @zebrafilm please help if you have any experience. Thank you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back