Search results

1. automill

Other element's data in dropdown via placeholder

Hi, I am using dropdown element and correctly getting the dropdown list through EVAL method using query. I need to link the "aricle id" value in the query, for that I can use: $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $id = $app->input->getInt('id', 0); I am storing the "aricle id" in another field...
  2. automill

No-Duplicate combinations of dropdown fields in repeat group

I am trying to validate the No-Duplicate (unique) combination of two dbjoin dropdown fields (Room Type and Room Category) using JavaScript that are in repeat group: Room Type 0 - Please select 1- Single Room 2- Double Room 3- Family Room 4- Tent Room Room Category 0 - Please select 1- Standard...
  3. automill

[Solved] CascadingDropDown & Calc elements not rendering in Frontend

Hi, The CascadingDropDown & Calc elements are not rendering (ajax not working) in frontend when I use them as a registered user. When I make the access public from menu item it renders correctly. I always keep the list access as public for addtion, view, deletion etc. Also tried as registered...
  4. automill

Cascading Dropdowns throwing error on multi select rendering

I have 3 dropdowns (from 3 different tables) on a form page as below: 1- Muliselect simple dropdown (enhanced dropdown selected, working perfectly) from Table 1 2- CDD, watching 1st simple dropdown (enhanced dropdown selected, working perfectly if rendered as dropdown or radio button) from...
  5. automill

[SOLVED] How to Change/Upgrade the user access level using "User Form Plugin"

Hi, I did not find any topic related to Change/Upgrade the user access level using "User Form Plugin" in wiki or forum. My question is: I have 2 nos forms. The first form is required to be filled by "registered" users only. The 2nd form to be filled by "customers" users only. The 2nd form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back