Search results

1. Borox

Fileupload element: no error when file size is more than 8Mb

@troester I've updated all what I could: Joomla 3.9.20 Fabrik 3.9.2 PHP 7.1 Unfortunatly, still the same issue. Anything else I can try?
  2. Borox

Thanks @troester for your answer It's standard upload. I'm going to update all I can, do you see something else to do/check? Thanks
  3. Borox

Hi, When I try to upload a file with a size larger than 8Mb no error message, but nothing appened and nothing is saved. If I put a smaller maximum limit ( let says 4M0), I have an error only if the file I try to upload if under 8Mb otherwise I don't have any error message. I'm sure that was...
  4. Borox

Fonts are different between FORM and preview popup

Thanks @lousyfool , @troester for your answers I use Joomla 3.9.3 with Fabrik 3.9 I'm gonna try with another template and I let you know
  5. Borox

Fonts are different between FORM and preview popup

Hi, I just realised that the fonts used for the form and the fonts used for the preview window ( after using the 'Print' button) are not the same. Is that a trouble with my template ( Shaper Helix II)? Someone else has the same problem? Thanks Nicolas
  6. Borox

Missing icon in print button

Hi @troester It's the template 'shaper Helix II', on frontend, I found a workaround, I modified the CSS in the detail form and I add: <style> .contentpane .fabrikPrintIcon ::before{ content: "Imprimer"!important; } </style> This way I have a text inside the button (it doesn't work when I put...
  7. Borox

Missing icon in print button

Hi, In the popup window the print button has nothing inside, no icon, no text although the print button on the Form is correct: Any idea? Thanks. Nicolas
  8. Borox

My list with 5 joins is very slow

I've done a copy of my table ( contains 373 records) with just one join ( 748 records) and I used some customized links to the table wich has all the joins. The time to display the list has decreased by 40 times! (was 85s now 2s) Thanks @troester for your tip, it works great!
  9. Borox

I understand that fabrik has a lot to do to compute the records, I just meant that 100 even 700 records in a table it's not a lot. 1. Yep I have the indexes needed. 2. Nice tip, you're right! that's a good idea. The advise to remember: not use too many joins? I consider #2 and I'll let know...
  10. Borox

Hi, I have a table with 5 joins: The main table has about 350 records, the joined tables have between 100 and 700 records. When I display the list it's very very slow ( more than 1mn!) Of course part of these performances are due to my server ( dedicate server, 4 CPU, 8Go RAM), but the number...
  11. Borox

How test the date format of a date element?

I tried both: regex: /^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/ with 'Match' php code : return preg_match('/^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/',$data); (with 'Match') It looks like the error 'invalid date' comes before the evaluation of the validation.
  12. Borox

Thanks @lousyfool , but I don't think that the problem is on the regular expression, I've tested it here https://regex101.com/ Have you ever tried to test a date format on a validation element?
  13. Borox

Hi, After many tries I don't succeed in testing the format of a date ( my problem is the time). I tried both a php validation and a regex validation with the followed regex: /^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/ But each time if I put, for example, 'p12:00' in the time...
  14. Borox

Pre Filter Raw Not Showing

Hi, I just realized that a dropdown element (which is using the concept of value and label) has no 'raw' value in 'pre filter' is it a normal behavior ? Thanks. Nicolas
  15. Borox

Is there a different way to view file ( filepload element)?

Works great, thanks @troester @cheesegrits
  16. Borox

How to apply a prefilter on a repeat group ?

thanks @troester , I checked, I'm using 'Merge row and reduce data', I'll test with 'each row separatly'
  17. Borox

Hi @troester I've tried that, but my master record disapear if the repeated group has no record. Is there a way to avoid that? that's the reason why I tried first to apply the prefilter on the repeated group and not on the master. Thanks
  18. Borox

Hi, I use a repeated group on which I want to mask some record. The prefilter on the repeated group itself doesn't seem to work, only the prefilter on the master list works. So, is there a way to exclude some records of the repeated group based on elements of this repeated group? Example: I...
  19. Borox

Image not found in PDF

Hi Juan, I just checked again, but unfortunatly, in my case even with 'public' for 'view record', I still have 'image not found'. These something else in my case...but I still don't know what. What ever, I stopped using the pdf button and I'm using the print button. With 'Print' it works, and...
  20. Borox

Is there a different way to view file ( filepload element)?

@troester @cheesegrits Thanks guys, I'm gonna try that
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back