Search results

1. H

PHP form plugin error

I use the PHP form plugin and I want to compare the # records in two tables before form submission and display an error text. The user has to redo the input field(s) to prevent the error. I set the plug-in to run 'onAfterProcess' with this code $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query...
  2. H

Confirmation plugin

Just tried the confirmation form plugin, but nothing happens. I expect a page to ask for confirmation, but there is no page and data is saved. Do I need to do something more/else?
  3. H

jdate form format issue

I tried to use a calc to display the month in the local language (dutch). I used setlocale to change language, but that does not work. Then I decided to use a jdate element instead. However if I set the form format to F (for month display), on the form the month will always change to the current...
  4. H

PHP 7.4 warning @ caneditrow

Using PHP 7.4.13 After github update, I get this warning: Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in .../plugins/fabrik_list/caneditrow/caneditrow.php on line 107 This was solved by revising commit c7e56aa by louis037 on 7 jun //if...
  5. H

Calc's don't work after latest github update

I updated the laytest github, but all the calc's I have now don't display any value. Also some seem to get overwritten. In one list I used many calc's. The list was completely messed up. So I dicided to delete many calc's, then the list became correct. I tried to add a new calc, same issue. Then...
  6. H

Ajaxified Custom link

I use an Custom link for an element to edit a (ajaxified) form of a (different) list. This is working, but inside the ajax window of the first list I get the whole HTML page of the second list (including menu etc). I use this link: ?option=com_fabrik&{formview}&formid=25&rowid={table___id_raw}...
  7. H

Easy change host name & port for links

I use several links in my fabrik application. Now I need to change the host and portnumber (port 80 => 8080). So I need to change all the links in most of my lists (many). Is there a easy way to do this globally?
  8. H

Ignore warnings?

I have a list for an updatable table, which has a join with a view. If I try to enter a new record in the table, I get: The target table ... of the INSERT is not insertable-into I understand this is correct: the view is not updatable, but the record IS inserted in the table. So in this case I...
  9. H

Help with listcsv plug-in

I need to prevent duplicate records to be imported via csv Two of the fields in the row are 'old_ammount' and 'new_ammount', old_ammount is the same as new_ammount of the previous row, new_ammount is the same as old_ammount of the next row. Before import I need to skip already imported rows...
  10. H

Issue with list filter and PDF

I have 2 lists; for both I use the related-data link to open another list. So the other list now displays only the records filtered by the record of the first list. This works perfectly for both, except if I display PDF: for one list the PDF exactly shows the filtered records, but on the other...
  11. H

Conditionally hide detail view

I need to hide the detail view of an element (or group) based on a value of an other element. Case: I have an invoice where the paydate is displayed. I use the detail view for printing the invoice. If not payed yet I don't want to display the paydate and I want to display the pay instructions...
  12. H

fabrik 3.9.2: dbjoin autocomplete no longer works

I use (SELECT clients.full_name FROM clients WHERE clients.id = {thistable}.client) in the concat field of a dbjoin element. This was working well for fabrik 3.9, but after update to 3.9.2. this stopped working. If I replace autocomplete by dropdown I get the correct list of client full-names to...
  13. H

dbjoin radiolist: option do not select any item

If I use the radiolist option for a databasejoin element, it will always (pre)select the first item in the list. Is it possible to disable this? I want the user to select the item. The radiolist option for a CCD element does this, but there I would like to have it to select the first item. It...
  14. H

Email list plugin, email to..

I am trying to get the email list plugin working... How to use placeholder in the email-to field? A placeholder like {k53lq_pr_opsts___email} does not seem to work. I also tried email-to (eval). I entered return $row->k53lq_pr_opsts___email; No succes. What am I doing wrong?
  15. H

Form not published

If I update a form, the form does not want to display: "this form is not published" But I never UNpublished the form, or anything else. Then it seems to work after I waited some time. I checked the database table #__fabrik_forms and discovered that the field publish_up was changed to a date-time...
  16. H

Latest from github (2018-12-19)

Warning: require(../libraries/fabrik/vendor/composer/../ralouphie/getallheaders/src/getallheaders.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../libraries/fabrik/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66 How to bypass this one? Cannot get into administrator.
  17. H

Alter pagination links

I cannot use ajax for the list module. This means that the list pagination will always refresh the page and position to the top. Now I want to use an id, #pageposition, to add to the navigation links. In that case the page will refresh and goes to id=#pageposition. For this to work I guess that...
  18. H

Copy selected rowid from list to a field on a form

I have a page with an article, below that a list in a module and below that a form (to add to the list) in a module. I want to have a button (or link) on each row of the list that fills in the rowid in a field on the form. (So that you can reply on one of the items in the list and add your reply...
  19. H

Use url parameter in php cron plugin

I want to use approval when somebody has submitted a form. An email should be send to the administrator containing the data together with a link for approval. By clicking the link, the administrator can approve this data, so it will be displayed in the list. The link will trigger the cron and...
  20. H

Use as row class ?

I use the list div template with columns=1 I want to have a different margin for a row in a list, based on an element value. For this element (level) I set 'use as row class' as yes. After a first display of the page this is working, but when I navigate to the next page and back, something goes...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back