• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. D

Use viewlevel or user_id to filter view for a list

Hi Yes you can use prefilters for this. You can set it up in list or in menu settings. See documentation for more info: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-pre-filters/
  2. D

juser form plugin condition - password always required

Yes, I know it's not included in free support. As soon as your subscription subpage will be working again I will subscibe. Please let me know. Thx for help.
  3. D

You are absolutely right :) You are my man. It sounds well. Thanks in advance. When this update will be available for the password element?
  4. D

I think there is a misunderstanding between us. Users with administrative privilages can create other users (employee) but not always with associated Joomla user. What I want to achieve: I create a new employee with my fabrk form but I don't want to create associated Joomla user because this...
  5. D

It seems the built in password element validation runs before the juser plugin's condition code.
  6. D

Hi hugh, thanks for yout interest. NO it's not enabled, J! validation is disabled in the password element setting. My use case: I have a form to record employee. But not all employee get access to the application so when you create employee you can disable juser plugin with a yesno element.
  7. D

Hi troester! Yes I know there is a built in not empy validation. But there is no way to avoid this when juser plugin condition return false?
  8. D

Hi All! I'd like to use juser form plugin condition option. I have a yesno element in the form. If it is set to Yes the condition return true, if set to No the condition return false to prevent the juser plugin from running. The problem is my password element is always requiring some value...
  9. D

Help, I can't subscribe

The subscription link doesn't work on yout site. Please fix it.
  10. D

Render a single element in a form

Thanks troester, will take a look...
  11. D

Render a single element in a form

I'm interested to create custom form template for on of my search form. I would like to insert elements one by one because of the layout that I need. I searched the forum and the wiki and I found the link below but the method doesn't work anymore. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance...
  12. D

Multiselect filter for text field in big list

I have a big list with about 40K records. I need to filter this list with a multiselect filter (text field element with serial numbers). I can modify the Filter List Max in global settings but this way the list load time is increasing dramatically. Any chance to have multiselect aoutocomplete...
  13. D

Bootstrap Table and Fabrik

It sounds well. I was thinking to do that too but for my needs only flexbox based layout can be good so I'm waiting for bootstrap4. Joomla 4 is coming and it will support bs4. Is it planned to update fabrik templates and layouts to support bs4? For original thread: I tried Bootstrap Table...
  14. D

list's state-container shows ID with dbjoin element

Hi cheesegrits. Any news about this?
  15. D

Bootstrap Table and Fabrik

I have to design my list view table to be usable on mobile devices. There is a lot of js plugins out there to do this. My favorite at first sight is Bootstrap Table. It has very complex functions but I only want to use it to make collapsible rows (as on the attached image) based on current...
  16. D

Yes cheesegrits. I use popup filter.
  17. D

Yes I use custom template (the filter reset button added by me) but it's no matter. This filter labels are in the layout files (I use BS3 overrides) See files: layouts/list/fabrik-filters-modal.php (<div data-modal-state-container>) layouts/list/fabrik-filters-modal-state-label.php
  18. D

Please see attached image . I think now it will be clear. The dbjoint elements row id (value) is 1 and the label is Pr?ba ?gyf?l. I use autocomplete for filter.
  19. D

Sorry, I know my previous issue just solved and I'm here with a new one but the time is my enemy now. When I filter list with a dbjoin elkement the state-container shows the id instead of label. If I'm thinking well this comes from deeper than layout files so I can't override it.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back