• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. P

Hide table label from googlemap visualization

Hi I am using content plugin to show a googlemap viz at the beginning of a list. Gmap viz is bound to a table, which label is shown just before the filters section. How could I hide it? The "show label" option for the list does not apply here, and I can't see a css style to hide in the html...
  2. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to set up some "dynamic" filter (at least one) on the elements of a dbjoin element (checkbox - many to many). I saw the prefilter option of the element itself, but as a prefilter it is applied on load and then then the displayed elements are "fixed". It...
  3. P

"We are unable to find this record" on detail view of prefiltered list

Hi, I have a prefiltered list that works as expected, however the Detail view button (the default one, not custom) somehow is unable to find the detail view of the record it just listed. The message says We are unable to find this record What could be the cause of this? Thank you
  4. P

csv export bug?

Hi I tried exporting a table in csv from backend: In this table I have 2 dbjoins elements, and when I export as csv both id (dbjoinX_raw) and label (dbjoinX) values are exported for each element. The issue is: in the exported csv column - named update_time_raw_1 - I have the labels of dbjoin2...
  5. P

many to many explanation needed

Hi , I have 3 tables place event places_events place is joined to event through places_events table, which contains placeid and eventid Everything is fine if I use a dropdown dbjoin element to add records there (one entry at a time) but if I use a databasejoin element with checkbox layout and...
  6. P

how to run list_X.js on view detail button click?

Hi, I'd like to run a js when the users click on the view detail button in a list. Is it possible? Basically I am trying to replicate this on a list. I found this documentation http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-javascript/ but none of these seems to be a suitable event handler...
  7. P

Count entries in many to many table

Hi, I have a table of events and a table of locations which are joined through a events_locations table which keeps track of what and where. Each location may host many events, so my table contains two "interesting" columns: location-id and event-id. In a fullcalendar view I am showing all the...
  8. P

update url and refresh upon insertion of something in a field?

Hi, maybe it's a strange question, but I would need this to workaround some issues I am having with radius search filter and my list+googlemap viz page. The thing is: I have a prefiltered list with a query that reads some parameters from the url. I'd like to provide the user with a friendly...
  9. P

placeholders shown instead of values in calc element

Hi, I am using a calc element in a table (matches): it just concatenates two values with this code return '{matches___hteam}'.' - '.'{matches___ateam}'; It "usually" works, like in my fullcalendar viz, but if I try to show it in a simple list it remains in form of placeholders. The hteam and...
  10. P

get detail view with joined data

Hi, I am playing with the googlemap bubble template, my visualization is based on a table joined with another one (see here for further details http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/pre-filter-googlemap-viz.47879/ ) In my template I can reach the details using the "standard url"...
  11. P

no results fallback

Hi, as the title suggests: I'd like to avoid the sadness of an empty table when no results are found: I thought I could show related results at the bottom of the page perform another query or redirect to url (where I could have another query set up) include all results in the first query...
  12. P

How to update fields in a list submitting values in another One?

Hi, I have to put together an amateur football ranking list. I have a list (club list) containing each "club" And its ranking values: Club name (textfield),goal scored (textfield), goal conceded (textfield), match won( (textfield), matches lost (textfield), matches draw (textfield), points...
  13. P

Pre filter googlemap viz

Hi, I'm sorry it's not the right forum but I just subscribed and I can't post in standard support forum yet. :) I have 3 tables places events places_events places contain lat & long values as well as address and other info events contain title, date and time places_events joins the previous...
  14. P

password element download: corrupted?

Hi all, I am trying to download the password element for fabrik 3.8 from the downloads section http://fabrikar.com/download/details/36/2906-element-password-plug-in I tried many times, but unfortunately the file I get is always corrupted. Is this me/my connection/my browser or is it corrupted...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back