• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. T

Disappearing labels with tooltips

I use Fabrik in the frontend, but will do some additional checking in the backend and will get back with more info. The biggest problem is: it happens very irregularly, so it's impossible to catch it on demand. I enclose the situation, where on load I get disply: none for the label (for no...
  2. T

Now I look like a lunatic, don't I. But I enclose screenshots to show you what I mean: - sscursoroff1.jpg: element's label with tooltip when cursor is off the label - sscursorhover1.jpg: the cursor over the label - sscursoroff2,jpg: html page structure when cursor is off label -...
  3. T

Hi, unfortunately the tooltip solution is not applicable here. Here's what I've found so far: the problem must be JS script(s), which modifies label of the element with tooltip (adds 'aria' part) and adds the 'tooltip' part at the end of the page. Spotted cases: - the script on page load, loads...
  4. T

Haven't checked backend yet, (I use the form on the frontend), as for the template - Cassiopeia.
  5. T

Hi, my system: PHP 8.2, Joomla 5.0.2, Fabrik 4.0. I've noticed that sometimes (not always!) when element has a tooltip, while loading form its label gets 'style=display: none;' and the element has no label in the form, which is frustrating. It happens also with element having validations...
  6. T

Joomla 5 - File upload element problems

Thank you for clearing things up for me. I've created workaround, which previews cropped image correctly. Regarding PDF - no issues here, I finally got to all the data I need (I needed clean path to cropped image, but earlier mentioned workaround fixed this). I just wanted to be sure that the...
  7. T

Joomla 5.0.2, Fabrik 4 Zeta. EDIT: Just checked my Joomla 4.4.2 installation - it's exactly the same. I enslose 3 screenshots: screen1.jpg - this is what I see when I upload image, save changes and reopen form (no preview thumbnail). When I click on the 4-arrow icon, I get... screen2.jpg -...
  8. T

Hi, it's a little embarassing, but I've been using Fabrik for years now... just not the file upload element. Now I have to upload image (just one per form), crop it and save it, so I can generate PDF with cropped photo. And this is where I start to struggle, because: 1) when I save and re-open...
  9. T

Problem with donating, not website

Yep, it went through! Thank you.
  10. T

Problem with donating, not website

Hi, I'm sorry, I had no idea where to put this info. I've just tried to donate but got info from PayPal that it can't be done, because Skurvish Enterprises' donations exceeded something.
  11. T

Joomla 5 / Fabrik 4 DOMPDF performance

My goodness! You're a genius! This way I can have multiple custom PDF templates for one form. Thank you very very much :)
  12. T

Yes, Fabrik's DOMPDF. I use calc element in list view with link 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=[dynamicid]&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf. I have a few copies of the form with different PDF template settings and different PDF templates and - depending on user's preferences (taken...
  13. T

Oh, I use heavily customised PDF template. Here's the table generating part (cleaned): do { $buildtable = '<table class="tableclass">'; $buildtable .= '<tr>'; $buildtable .= '<th >...</th>'; //Table header columns $buildtable .= '</tr>'; $licznik = 1; foreach...
  14. T

Hi, the main goal for one of my projects is creating very complex PDFs containing big registers. You kow, tables, thousands of items to loop etc. And here's a thing you may find interesting. PDF to be generated: 100 pages A4, one table on each page, each table consisting of table header and 10...
  15. T

DOMPDF - Page x of y

Thank you VERY MUCH! I'll test both solutions immediately once I'm home. I wish I was PHP expert enough to add these options, but alas...
  16. T

DOMPDF - Page x of y

Hi, Wiki shows a way of placing page number in PDF (DOMPDF) using mainly CSS counter(). It's a bit of workaround, but it works. My question is - is there a way of getting total pages in PDF? You know, to be able to instert 'Page x of y'? If it requires core hacking - be it, I just have no idea...
  17. T

Joomla 5 and Fabrik Component

Yep! I'm working on Joomla 5 and Fabric 4.0 Zeta and it's a pretty reliable team. Oh, and I build rather complex service with it (loads of calcs, JS and form PHP plugins working with no problems).
  18. T

Can't delete record in list view, div template

As always - it's working like a charm now. THANK YOU!
  19. T

Can't delete record in list view, div template

Hi, Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, Joomla 5. When I change list template to 'div', I can't delete record and in my browser console appears this error: 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'submit')'. When I switch to bootstrap template and click delete button, I get confirmation...
  20. T

Problem with generating PDFs in Joomla 5

We librarians from public libraries have to collect every penny for Christmas (guess why), but I swear I'll donate after it.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back