Search results

1. pchristodoulou

fabrik.log.php is 250MG!!!

BTW, is it possible to have FabrikLog free, or is it paid version only? I think I saw it available in Github repository.
  2. pchristodoulou

Multi-key relationship - is it advisable?

Hi, can someone please advise on the following? Let's suppose we have a database which conforms to the following design: A main table called FIBRE, where info regarding types of fibres is stored. A secondary table called FIBREXAMPLES where info about certain examples of real examples is stored...
  3. pchristodoulou

Beginner. Orientation needed...

Thank you very much for your replies. Will come back soon with more focused questions.
  4. pchristodoulou

Wow! Just had a look at MusicBrainz, it looks very close to what I can dream of (but how easy will it be...). Is "MusicBrainz-sort-of" possible to make with Fabrik???? Have a look at a simplified ERD if you want. Resembles MusicBrainz's a bit.
  5. pchristodoulou

I apologize for my not so well (to say the least) chosen jargon. I tried to explain from a user's standpoint how it will look like (UI wise). By "content" I mean how to present as Joomla Content what is stored in my DB Schema in a meaningful and useful way. By "application environment" I was...
  6. pchristodoulou

Wow, Sophist that has definitely set a definite waypoint! Thank you very much for your advice, indeed that was what I had in mind pursuing. My previous experience with databases will definitely help since I already have a basic ERD of the data structure. I will start implementing so I can...
  7. pchristodoulou

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately some resources (I've tried them myself already) don't exist. First Link doesn't show anything. Video Tutorials don't show up at all, why? Also, from Fabrik Wiki Index, Tutorials contain nothing. Is it only for me?
  8. pchristodoulou

OK, time for (BASIC) questions again... I am trying to understand some basic concepts about working with Joomla+Fabrik: While I feel I am steadily developing a grasp on setting the database "layer" with Fabrik, I can't yet understand how I can implement it on the front end of the Joomla site...
  9. pchristodoulou

Thanks for the followup Sophist. I tried to coment with bold to your suggestions
  10. pchristodoulou

asking everybody for multilanguage advices

Although I am a newbie, I just stumbled upon this resource inside the Wiki and thought it could be of some help.
  11. pchristodoulou

Hi to all! I am fairly new to Joomla and Fabrik and I would like to ask for some quick advice. I am more of an enthusiast rather than a developer, trying to help a friend with some sort of web database application for some research needs. I need to ask some general questions and I would...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back