• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. N

Pdf rendering issue with detailed view?

Hi, Instead of providing a direct pdf link like the following - http://dbpasn.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=3&format=PDF&rowid=17 If I provide the below mentioned link; I can view the formatted details view...
  2. N

Pdf rendering issue with detailed view?

Hi, After filling one form, I want to present the PDF details view to the user so that he/she can download the pdf. But in my setup after clicking the following link, I am getting the one exception. What could be the issue with my setup...
  3. N

Dropdown element where one value contains less than (<) character

Hi, Could you please point me to the code that loads the data from database and renders that using the template. I know it will be under /var/www/html/components/com_fabrik but which file exactly. I want to pin point the problem. Thanks, Nikhil
  4. N

Pdf link for the submitted form to the Guest users

Thanks that worked. Actually as of now I was verifying the concept using the details view by providing the link like below. http://dbpasn.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=3&rowid=23&myhash=mWDtnTbDkT&format=PDF I was not able to make the progress on the PDF view as I ran...
  5. N

&lt; and &gt; seems to be not working. In the table I can see the data. But these values are not getting displayed in the details view. For other values I can see the data in the details view. Thanks, Nikhil
  6. N

This really was a very good idea and I was able to make some progress. But ran into one issue, could you please help me with that. After this change for the registers users, the list view is empty. Because the data is getting pre-filtered on the hash and the hash is not available in the URL. Is...
  7. N

Hi, I have a Fabrik element which uses a dropdown plug-in like below. I have noticed, if the values in this drop down has less than (<) character then they are not getting send in the email which is sent using email plugin. Also if the form has errors and the form gets reloaded even then...
  8. N

Hi, I am using one Fabrik form. On submission of this form, the user is redirected using redirect plugin to a new page. In this new page Submission message is displayed. As part of this submission message, I want to display a link for the form pdf so that the users can take the print of that...
  9. N

Can dropdown and radiobutton elements be mapped with varchar data type?

I didn't want to take any risk but yes changing the data type from phpMyAdmin did work. Thanks.
  10. N

Conditional 'Submission message' and 'Jump page' sections in redirect plugin?

Oh..Now I get it. I was not asking for the code that I should use for condition. But I do get it now. I can use the same plugin multiple times and depending upon some value I can choose to run that plugin or not. I can have multiple redirect plugins and the condition can decide which one of...
  11. N

Somehow I am unable to understand this point. Where exactly and how should I use plugin to include the "condition" field.
  12. N

Additional filter columns in list view?

I am using a list view for one of the tables. The view is as follows. In this list view, I want to include the columns to filter the data. In my table I have a column called status and I want to provide a drop down for that column to filter the data. Also, I want to provide a feature to search...
  13. N

Hi, In 'redirect' plugin, can I put the condition in Jump page section? Something like the following which obviously is not working. Also in 'redirect' plugin, can I put the condition in 'Submission message'section? I want to have different messages for guest and registered users. -Nikhil
  14. N

Conditional receipt plugin ?

Hi, How can we include the conditions in 'receipt' plugin so that receipt email is not sent if the user is a guest user. The condition field is available in 'email' plugin but I don't see any similar option in the 'receipt' plugin.
  15. N

Can dropdown and radiobutton elements be mapped with varchar data type?

Hi, Is there any option to map the dropdown and readiobutton elements to varchar column instead of text columns. Right now in the table schema I can see these column are getting mapped to text column. Thanks, Nikhil
  16. N

implicit last_upd_time for the fabrik forms?

Thanks for the help.
  17. N

implicit last_upd_time for the fabrik forms?

Hi, I am using the Fabrik's list feature to display the list and search options for a table. This listing is available to the registered users only. I am pasting one image for the reference. I have the following questions to complete my functionality. Is there any implicit last_upd_time...
  18. N

Single page form with multiple groups - Error messages to show immediately

Hi, Just to let everyone know, I went ahead and added the custom java script to the form. This script hides all the in-line error messages and displays them at the top main error section. My solution might not be very efficient and elegant. I am sure there might be better alternatives. I just...
  19. N

Custom javascript getting cached ?

Wow..I didn't know about this "Empty Cache and Hard Reload" functionality in chrome. Many thanks for letting me know. Between the "Burst JS" way worked for me !! -Nikhil
  20. N

Custom javascript getting cached ?

Hi, I am trying to extend the Fabrik by adding a custom javascript file. My file name is form_3.js and I have placed this file at components/com_fabrik/js directory. I can see that this file is getting loaded as part of my Fabrik form. But if I make any changes to this javascript, I don't see...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back