Search results

1. javier94

Use validation or re-direct form pluguin --> using a radiobutton element

SOLVED. after try the form plugin, and the validation code.. with the validation code is working.. also i can make the re-direct, adding a link in the error message box The code in the radio button element validation is: $uid = $user = JFactory::getuser(); $ui = $user->id; //echo "User ID:"...
  2. javier94

is a good option inform when the form load... I had not thought of it.. i'm gonna try this option thanks! Javier
  3. javier94

I'm using a component to make the subscriptions.. because the user must to pay.. so this component.. allows upgrade the suscription and allows to make the payment.. component is Membership Pro. how it works: i have 3 subscriptions ( so the user create using fabrik a Restaurant Menu in...
  4. javier94

hello, i have a radiobutton element, named "activar".. with 2 options... yes or not. .so the user must to say one of both options... if user have 3 registers with "yes" the suscription is ok.. but if user wants one more register the "4" register.. the user must to upgrade to a different...
  5. javier94

Replace id card number fill in form - show in list as XXXXX- only 4 last numbers

hello.. i have a field element where the user fill with his id card number in a form.. for example: 46051480y And i would like when the user save the form.. and go to list.. this element appears as XXXXX-480y show only the last 3numbers and letter..- but if i enter in details list view...
  6. javier94

Plugin form mail - send last register - from a repeteable group.

Using the mail plugin, i am also testing other way... maybe would be possible not sure.. I use this code <h1>Nuevo Décimo Reservado ó Pagado!</h1> <h2>La Empresa: {empresas_loteria___razon_social}</h2> <table> <tr> <td WIDTH="30%"><strong>Empleado</strong></td> <td...
  7. javier94

Plugin form mail - send last register - from a repeteable group.

hello i have a repeteable group.. inside a form.. and i would like.. once the user, fill and save the form.. send a mail... with the last register saved inside the repeteable group. i have use the plugin mail form.. and in Options -->Message text.. i have added.. the following El Empleado...
  8. javier94

Mysql appropiate language to avoid &acute;

the user fill a form, and the admin --> must to validate if the datas are correct.. so i copy the user datas .. to the admin form... the element type usually is a field type but not always.. the element collation is utf8_general_ci and database too.. i have been reading other post and...
  9. javier94

Mysql appropiate language to avoid &acute;

Hello, I'm using joomla and fabrik to create some databases.. The trouble is: in Spanish language, we use accents in the words... So when i save a word with accent, for example .. camión.. the database save as : cami&0acute;n the trouble is.. if i want to copy to other database the element...
  10. javier94

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection? (II)

Hello Bob, Yes, I use your code .. and it works for me.. i give you my code.. maybe will be easier to check what happen.. in the dropdown element.. i have 3 variables 0 (select) 1 (no) and 2 (yes) I create inside the dropdown element --> 2 javascript actions... 1.- on load event 2.- change...
  11. javier94

Use Validation or PHP code, to manage registers, which would be better?

in the website, we have a suscriptions.. we have 3 types of suscriptions. basic = you can publish 3 menu restaurants gold = you can publish 6 menu restaurants platinum = you can publish 15 menu restaurants. ========= the suscription is made by the user, before to access to the registered...
  12. javier94

Reduce space between element and title

ok.. i'm gonna check, Many thanks Javier
  13. javier94

Reduce space between element and title

i have some space between first group showed, (i have other groups before, but don´t show nothing) and the form title as you can see here... Can reduce this space with some CSS ?? Any suggestion?? Thanks in advance!! Javier
  14. javier94

Hide element and title with drowpodown in a form & form details view

Your code Works!!!! BRAVISIMO!!! My definitive Code. !!! Added this code in javascript as LOAD event , and as CHANGE event.... ================= var my_dropdown_value = this.form.formElements.get('menu_dia_entrantes___image_dish_selector').getValue(); if(my_dropdown_value === "0") {...
  15. javier94

I'm trying with this.. =========== --> dropdown element is: (out of repeteable group): menu_dia_entrantes___image_dish_selector --> Fileuoload element ( upload image, inside repeteable group): menu_dia_entrantes_3045_repeat___es_dish_image_entrantes the code following your...
  16. javier94

Today i'm gonna try with your code. let's see how works, and a let you know. thanks!
  17. javier94

before to try the code.. i try this.. and is working too.. i create 3 events in javascript, 1 event load for value dropdown 0, 1 event change for value dropdown 1 1 event change for value dropdown, 2. as shown here so when i load.. the dropdown and element appears.. when i change to no ->...
  18. javier94

I'm testing to use a dropdown.. to include or not includes dishes images in the form when user create the menu. 1.- i have created a dropdown with 2 values yes or not, predetermined in NO value "0" yes value "1" when i load... using javascript... like this this is ok --> when you open the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back