Search results

1. I

components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948

Hi, I encounter a strange thing. I don't think that I modified anything in query. I've just updated some tips on field element and suddenly it's broken I've several list and they go well except one ! If someone could help me here the log Call stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  2. I

[edit] - Bit.ly credentials in Twitter form plugin

Hello, I'm using Twitter form plugin and I don't find what I need to fill in the field of plugin conf. There are two fields : login and APIKEY On bit.ly I have something different with : Access TOKEN -> it doesn't work And couple of : client ID and CLient secret and it doesn't work too Someone...
  3. I

PDF upload and Imagick

Hello, I have to use the Imagick function on Pdf upload but it doesn't work. I found some threads about it and I would like to know if someone succeed with. I tried to have a look to the code and Imagick documentation but nothing fire. I 've tested with changing image format png to jpg and...
  4. I

[SOLVED]Tag article not recorded in joomla

Hello, I'm using tag element with article form plugin. Tag element is well set and all tag from joomla tags_table are listable form the form. I've set the article form plugin with the element for tags. But no tag appear on blog view nor if I edit the article from the article editor. The field...
  5. I

Update field on form submission

Hello, I'm trying to update value of a filed in an other list on form submission. I tried with: $formModel->updateFormData('my_other_table___my_element', 'My_table___form_my_element', true); I proceed onBeforeProcess But it doesn't work and I understand why. So I tried in this way but I get...
  6. I

SOLVED Calc element in repeat group

Hello, sorry for my stupid question. But I have not found or found the solution that must exist on the forum. I'm trying to display an image through the calc element in a repeat group. here my request: $articleId = '{achat_goodies___article_raw}'; $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery =...
  7. I

Save data in right join list

Hello everyone I haven't used some functions of fabrik for a long time I would like to know how I can save the data of a table resulting from a "right join" the list come from another component. I display the data well in the list view, but I want to be able to display it in a edit/detail view...
  8. I

Set PDF In landscape view

Hi, I'm looking for display a pdf view in landscape view with a custom JS Button : var form_nr = 1; var str=window.location.href; var res=str.split("/"); var str2=res[res.length-1]; console.log(window.location.hostname); var res2=str2.split("."); var dossierID= res2[0]; console.log(dossierID)...
  9. I

Manage Rest plugin with Bigbluebutton

Hello, Is there someone who still managed with bigbluebutton ? I try with rest form plugin but I don't see how to set the plugin. Remind that BBB api use just an endurl and a secret An xml is passed to create room And then data is send to set the room (eg. name, password, date start, logo...)...
  10. I

Two records with apply button

Hello, I embedded a form in an article but when I click on apply button and after I click on save button two records are created. Yet the form is still in edition. The form has pagination groups. I have set the joined data on "merge and reduce data" in the list setting 'cause i'm using repeat...
  11. I

Solved:: Display records in repeat group with calc element

Hi, I encouter an "issue" surely not but : I have two list with : the first :user info and a repeat group the second with a request form On the request form in the first group with pagination A databasejoin element {request___user_lastname_raw} And a calc element displaying all users's records...
  12. I

SOLVED - Stripe : error on submission

Hi, I try to set Stripe in very simple usage, but on submssion : I have form_A with redirection to Form_B with {form_A___id} is load : OK Then on Form_B Stripe plugin with stripe info of the the Form_B (there is Form_C to with an other stripe plugin and Form_D too, ....) All data loaded on...
  13. I

SOLVED Chaining forms

Hi, I dig up this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-it-possible-create-different-chain-between-fabrikforms.49476/ I tried but no success : Form A with user submission and calc element query for calling a member form ID (form B). On validation form A: redirect to ...
  14. I

Check if User logged in ? solved

Hi, I've simple question: why it doesn't work ? I have two calc element : one : get the user id of a selected user : OK! $requiredId = '{demande___ask_required_raw}'; $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery->select('user_id')->from('utilisateurs')->where('id = '...
  15. I

0 Cannot access empty property since update

Hi, I've several form on my site and all are good except one since update to Fabrik 3.9 If I disable the email and redirect form plugin it's Ok But if enable one of these plugin I get 0 Cannot access empty property. Only on one form :( !!! And of course it's an important form... If some one...
  16. I

[SOLVED] Open file uploaded with a button

Hi, I 'am using upload_element with ajax script with an image instead of the name file in repeating group. Ok I would like open the file with a button but I can't grab the link The problem is : var url2 =Fabrik.getBlock('form_3').formElements.get('table___element_table').getValue(); return NULL...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back