Search results

1. D

Tags don't seem to show in the form

Ok, see what's wrong. The Tags Plugin wasn't installed. Thanks for the help.
  2. D

No the plugin "tags" isn't there.- I thought I mentioned that at first. That's actually the who reason I'm writing this.
  3. D

I know Joomla- I've jut never used tags in it. I have a basic understanding of MySql and PHP, but I haven't had to use them in much in about 7 years so I'm pretty rusty. I made a list and form almost immediately - http://office.kevinjackson.me/index.php/video-list I just can't figure out the...
  4. D

I'm looking at this and I have no idea what it means. None. copy? to where? Where is the default located? What do they mean by a table? what is field mapping? Is there a Step by step tutorial that explains this? By default, this element syncs in with Joomla's tags system. They can be...
  5. D

I had read that link before. That's what I want. I can't see any tags in the list, or else I'm looking in the wrong place. I've never used them in Joomla- is there something I need to turn on?
  6. D

Just started today, and I want to have a Tag area. I'm making a record of videos, and I want to show who's in them for searching purposes. I found the thing about enabling Enhanced Dropdowns and did that. Now I'm lost. I don't see anything about tags in any of the dropdowns. What do I do next?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back