Search results

1. S

TinyMCE Editor not working for textarea element

Hi there, It seems I have a problem by using TinyMCE Editor in frontend for a textarea element. The Editor is actually visible on frontend, but I cannot enter any text and the editor is also not showing anything once I switch off the editor, enter any Tag (e. g. <p>This is a test</p>) and...
  2. S

Connection between form in backend and appropriate table on phpmyadmin seems not working

Hi there, I have just come across something strange which actually doesn't cause any problem with my website. However I wonder how the following is possible. I have a form (e. G. Form name = test). Within the form/appropriate table there are 10 different rows. When I logon to phpmyadmin and...
  3. S

Data of 2 Forms in same database

Hi there, Just another question if something is possible with fabrik. I have a registration form which ist connected to Joomla registration via jUser. This form is comprehensive as I am collecting a lot of data's. I wonder now if I can use a shorter registration form with only the most...
  4. S

Redirect Plugin still not working

Hi there, my last issue with fabrik is still the redirection with "redirect plugin". Redirection to a Joomla article which is connected to a hidden menu item is still not working. After submitting my registration form an error message appeas as following: "Fault. We couldn't found this entry."...
  5. S

Questions to User Registration Plugin

Hi folks, I have come across two questions in respect of Joomla user registration with plugin connection. 1. Is there any chance, that a logged in User can delete his own Joomla user profile, which has been setup with Fabrik Registration Plugin? I have seen that a can public a list of "all"...
  6. S

Special Characters within elements

Hi there, Currently all german characters like "ä" "ö" "ü" etc. are ignored and will not be saved within the database after inputted in my form. Is there any elegant solution to get this fixed? I am using a form with fields and textarea where these characters would be required for input. Many...
  7. S

Usage of Registration Datas within another form

Hi all. Hope anyone has any idea how do solve the following: I have created a form and wonder if it is possible to create an element field within this form with the name of the logged in person's name as html value and set this field to "readonly". So the name of the logged in person should...
  8. S

Populate groups by using a radio button

Hi all. Another question of a functionality came up for me... I have created 3 groups within a form. Group 1 is the standard form. In this group is a radio group button with 2 suboptions (yes and no). I wonder if it is possible to switch on/off groups with further elements by using the radio...
  9. S

Redirection is not working after submitting registration form

Hi all, there is another issue I cannot solve yet. I have implemented "redirect plugin" and wanted to setup an automatic redirection to a specific Joomla article after submitting my fabrik user registration form. However, redirection is not working. The settings of my redirect plugin are as...
  10. S

Update user's registrations datas

Hi there, I am new in using Fabrik and I am really satisfied to see what is possible with Fabrik. However, there are still a lot of things I still do not understand by using Fabrik. Now I couldn't find out the answer to a question I came across and hopefully the community is able to help me...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back