0 Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\getid3_lib' not found , 0 Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagevalue' not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated Fabrik from 3.7 to 3.8 and (Joomla 3.8.1/PHP 7.1.10), using the file upload element on my list, I get the getid3_lib error viewing an MP4 file which uploaded and have the imagevalue error when uploading a jpg file.

0 Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\getid3_lib' not found

0 Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagevalue' not found

I have uploaded the latest library files lib_fabrik_3.8.zip as well.

I had a look in /libraries/fabrik/libs/getid3/getid3 have getid3.lib.php & getid3.php, where should I check for the helper classes? Is this a bug.

Thanks

I have applied the changes for getID3 which now allows the video (mp4) work - visible in list details, but still have issue with uploading images (jpeg) which give the error

'Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagevalue' not found'

Can't even upload the image.

Thanks
Vishal

Hmmm, I can't replicate that.

Can you look at the Display tab for your upload element, and see what the "Image lib" is set to?

The only place I can see where that \Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagevalue error could possibly be throws is where we load the specific image processing helper, where we do ...

Code:
$className = '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Image' . $lib;

... where $lib is derived from that "Image lib" setting. But I don't see how that could be getting set to the word "value", it should be either gd2, gd, or im (ImageMagik), depending which PHP image libraries you have installed and which one you selected.

-- hugh

Ah, with a little digging around, yes - if we can't find any image processing libs in your PHP, that option will get set to 'value'.

So ... check your PHP install - look at the System Information, PHP Information tab, and make sure you have a "GD" section, that has "GD Support enabled".

-- hugh

I had a look at the site that is online and I have GD enabled using (bundled (2.1.0 compatible)) which shows in the 'Display' drop down for the Image lib. That still gives the error.

My other test is on a local Ubuntu server Image lib (GD: 2.2.4), both give the same error, when trying to upload an image.

Sorted:

PHP ini file had functions disabled by the firewall, I commented these out and it worked. I will check which function exactly is causing it later on.

Thanks for your help. Cheers,

Vishal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back