• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

500 Error with a list

Hello,

I have been working on some groups and elements within a form/list and now seem to be getting a 500 error, both on the client side of things and also when clicking on 'view details' from the admin site of things, within the list.

The error I get is...

An error has occurred.
500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Testing Demo: <br />

Any ideas?

enable Fabrik debug in Fabrik Options
then call your list or details view again and append &fabrikdebug=1 to the URL
this should display the complete error message

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Also, you might want to fill out http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites with a backend login, and any details we need about which list, elements, etc. Make sure you give us a super-admin account (so we can do things like turning debugging on and off). And make it a dedicated account for us, which you can disable when we aren't actively working on issues for you.

-- hugh

Hey Hugh, I've added the details into the my-sites area.

The same issue still exists.

Did you want me to pm you with anything specific?

Try it now.

The error was "unknown field hydraulic_description in field list", which means that the actual field in the table for that element didn't exist. I hit the "Update database" button for that form (on the main Forms admin page), which does some basic sanity checking and repairs, including adding any fields to the table which are missing.

I don't know how the field got removed from the table, not something that happens very often. It's usually pilot error - for example, if you delete a copy of the element, empty the trash, and tell Fabrik to delete the database field.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back