• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Adding an elements validation tot he main form validation message

softforge

Hi.
I have a form
https://capitalfortune.sfclient.co.uk/contact-us
I cannot seem to get the individual elements to show if not filled in above each ot them if then submit is hit and nothing or some not filled in. But the form error message does show. Ideally I would like to list in that message the areas of the form that have not been filled in.
Is there a way to add them to that area so if any of the elements are not filled int hen they trigger on the "send Enquiry" and are added to the list of bits to fill in until all are correct and it submits?

It's your Joomla template which is killing the error messages.
Dev console is showing "failed to apply popoverex tips"
If you append ?template=protostar to your URL the element error messages are showing up

BTW: you are posting in Fabrik3.0/Joomla2.5 community forum

That template is using Bootstrap v4.

You'll need to do a github update of Fabrik, to pick up a change I made recently, that allows us to detect v4, which fixes that popoverex issue.

-- hugh

Brilliant as always. We are using helix ultimate a lot now and all of Joomshapers have been bootstrap4 since February I think.
Thanks for picking it up.
No I had not spotted the joomla 2.5 bit... It was a long day

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back