Attach PDF in email form plugin not using right template

birog

I've created some modules and for each of them I've created the customized template.
I've configured the form to use custom templates as a detail template and PDF template (Form PDF Template)
In every form I have activated the email plugin that must attach the PDF file.
When I compile the modules on the admin side, the PDF file that is attached to the email corresponds to the custom template created (details/tmpl/my_template/default.php).
If I compile the form on the public side, the PDF file that is attached to the email uses the default template (details/tmpl/bootstrap/default.php).
The documentation says the pdf attachement is rendered by the "Form PDF Template"
(Attach as PDF - Attach the submitted record's detail view as a PDF document. The PDF is rendered using the form's PDF template.)
Because the email plugin does not use the right template ?
Where am I wrong?

I use joomla 3.7 and fabrik 3.6
The problem also occurs with joomla 3.6.x and Fabrik 3.5.2
I do not use AJAX

OK, I think I just fixed this:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/dfe4a686795a4e92188afc30bc9e12381d66448a

Couple of issues, partly some new code which cached the template name needed to be modified to remove the cached name before building the PDF view in the email plugin ... also some original code, that was letting the form's PDF template selection get overridden by the menu's detail template selection.

-- hugh

Hi,

I have problem. The PDF attachment didn't use my detail templates. I use Joomla 3.7.4 and Fabrik 3.7.
I do try https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/dfe4a686795a4e92188afc30bc9e12381d66448a, but then I can't view form and detail view.
Here I attached 2 files:
1) Panggilan%20Temuduga-21.pdf (PDF view and Detail view)
2) Panggilan-Temuduga-21.pdf (PDF attachment)
Kindly please advise.

Attachments

• Panggilan%20Temuduga-21.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Panggilan-Temuduga-21.pdf
    3.6 KB · Views: 51
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back