• Croissance ?tale
  • D?croissance
Element 2 : number of employees with 5 values (in that order) :

• 1 ? 9
  • 10 ? 49
  • 50 ? 199
  • 200 ? 499
  • 500 ? 999
For both element, I ask to count the records, splitting on each element, to get a count of each different response.

When there are no records in the table (count 1 pict), I have "Croissance forte : 0" and "1 ? 9: 0" (both are the first value in the option list)

When I have one record with choices different from the first choices of the list (count 2 pict), I have "Croissance mod?r?e : 1" - "50 ? 199 : 1" (correct - this is what I chosen) BUT I have ALSO "Croissance forte : 1" and "1 ? 9: 1", which is obviously wrong.

If I choose then "Croissance forte" and "1 ? 9" (count 3 pict), I have :
"Croissance mod?r?e : 1" - "50 ? 199 : 1"
"Croissance forte : 2" and "1 ? 9: 2"

So it is always counting the first choices in addtion of anything else.
It is particularly annoying when you want to get charts afterwards.

Could you look at this rapidly since I will have to use this very soon.

Tested with Gitbub 69

Attachments

• count1.png
    count1.png
    38 KB · Views: 417
  • count2.png
    count2.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 443
  • count3.png
    count3.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 417
I believe this one has now been fixed. Can you update and test please?
What you should now see is a total of counts at the bottom, rather than the bottom line you show in the screen shots you previously attached

Well there are changes but it is still not working properly :

Now the count of each different value is correct but there is also a "Total" entry shown after the counts with an incorrect value (see screenhot 1). in fact, when I have 1 record, it says "total : 1) - if I have 2 different records, it still says "total : 1" - if I have two records of one sort and one of another (see screenhot 1), it says "total : 1.5"

I have also a problem with the "Average" : in itself, the averages are correct (see screenshot 2) but if I use them to draw a fusionchart (one chart out of 7 elements), the averages are getting added (see screenshot 3) : the first element's average is 5 (correct) - the second is 4, but 9 (5 + 4) is shown on the chart - the third is 6, but 15 (5 + 4 +6) is shown...

I don't like to pressure you but I use this in a survey to be released next week. I hope you can have a look quickly. Thank you.

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 454
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 429
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 429
JFQ - I know this is a bit late, but for the Fusion Chart, I suspect the problem was with a new option I added (cumulative), which was using a radio button for the yes/no. Turns out radio buttons have an issue in the settings code, and get unset when you add a new group.

So ... i changed that to a checkbox, which solves the issue moving forward. But you may find that you have to edit your chart settings again, and explicitly reset "Cumulative" to No.

-- hugh

I lost track also of this one because it was related to a now obsolete project, but it is nice to know that it is fixed because I will probably explore more the graph functions of Fabrik in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back