• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Button Plugin Link or other button

javier94

ok.. here i'm gonna explain you what we have to do.. in various steps... to give you a general information about we are creating, maybe we can find diferent ways to do it.

We are creating a selection candidates process for a human resources companies.. so in this process we have.

a) the company .. will post a job
b) the candidate.. will select a job --> and will have to do several things to be registered in that job offer.

Where we are now .. in this process...

i have the Candidate Curriculum Vitae done.
i have the Job offer from companies done..

So in the Candidate website part the Candidate see a list with the jobs offers from company like this... ( candidate can see with button one, and select with button two (link pluguin))
list-jobs-offers.PNG
I use the link pluguin.. maybe we can create other kind of button php button for example... the point is .. in this list we need a button to select any job offer...by the candidate.

when the candidate select the job offer clicking the button.. what we have to do ???

1.- we need open a new window with the job offer but not All the job offer
2.- we have to see only the elements and saved datas from a repeteable group inside of the job offer, but in the FORM VIEW to be possible --> add some "fileupload" by the candidate...
3.- once the file are uploading.. the candidate will save the form.. saving the archives .

------- we stop here -- let's try to solve this 3 points and after will explain you more things.

is a little be clear now?? how we can do that.. ?

thanks

Last edited:
any update here please?

as you told me, i explained you in this new post.. what we need 5 days ago..

Let's see if we find any solution. or fabrik or Javascript.. and let's try to solve... on friday i'll have a new meeting with the company and i dont have nothing to show... we have not advance nothing in 2 weeks..

thanks again..

Last edited:
I'm so worried because after 6 days we have not received any update.. i dont konw if you can think about other way to do this using the fabrik resources, or we have to use javascript, or what will be the best way.. please we need your help.

thanks

OK, nope, I still don't understand what you are trying to do.

I think the only way I can help with this is to have you on a Skype session, and you walk me through your setup. Send me a Skype contact request (hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com).

-- hugh

ok.. would be possible for you make a skype for example in this time??
Tomorrow. -->
Monday 15.00h spanish time. or
Tuesday 15.00h spanish time
Tuesday 22.00h (maybe easier for you) spanish time..

let me know if you have this time available..
thanks

Javier

Last edited:
ok.. tonight.. i have try to add you in skype.. you will see an invitation from Marc.. where i told you I'm Javier94 from fabrik.. if you don?t see the invitation you can use the join conversation
https://join.skype.com/invite/iGFm1Mr3uYHS
Let see if we can conect tomorrow.. let me know through skype at what time we can meet.. thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back