Change Element Order for Join Lists

QuimiQ

Hey Guys

For one of my lists I joined together two tables. The order ist currently like this: table1.cola, table1.colb, table1.colc, table2.cola

I want table2.colb to come second from the left though. So something like: table1.cola, table2.cola, table1.colb, table1.colc

I tried to change the order in the elements view but despite it being set to "first" it appears last. Any way to fixt this?

Ordering the elements in element view is only working inside each group (->table).
But you can use the list menu item to define the elements showing in list view in an arbitrary order (Fabrik list options/"Show in list").

I'm sorry but I don't get where I need to go. I have "Show in list" in the the elements setting and it is set on "yes" but I can't change the order in the "List view Settings"

No, not the element settings.

It's the Menu Item Type "Fabrik list" where you can additionally define which elements in which order to show in list view.

I just wanted to report back real quick. I found it thx for your patience. If anyone else is as dense as me. It's not inside Fabrik per se. In your Joomla Backend you go to "Menus" (Where you can change the Menus from your front end. If you edit the Menu Item that points to your list you find the Settings troester described. =)

Thank you again for the help troester.

Question: I have a list ordered by id. It's what I need. I use this list in another list (by databasejoin). But here it's ordered by label.
How can I order by id also in the other list?

Many thanks.
Oriol

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back