Change filter on check/uncheck checkbox ( Ajaxify )

raimis

Hi,

Filter trigger = "On change"
Why not work Filter on check or uncheck checkbox ?

list have some tigger apply ajax change ?

A GitHub update doesn't "update" anything (if you had already Fabrik3.7 installed).
Did you clear Joomla and browser cache so it's running the new JS file?

BTW: Does a "on change" makes sense for checkboxes? Typically you want to check multiple ones and the filter shouldn't run for every single click.

That's my feeling as well, but if people want that behavior, they can use submit mode. At least this way it's consistent, and does what it says on the tin. You change something, it filters.

The only hard exception to that is range filters, where we override the mode setting and use submit mode if there's a ranged filter. Oh, and radius filtering.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

A GitHub update doesn't "update" anything (if you had already Fabrik3.7 installed).
Did you clear Joomla and browser cache so it's running the new JS file?

BTW: Does a "on change" makes sense for checkboxes? Typically you want to check multiple ones and the filter shouldn't run for every single click.

I think if the update from GitHub always need to make a discover.... Yes i have Fabrik 3.7
Clear both cache and run all new js well. My mistake.

Checkboxes i think should be on change, if we talk about multiselect then maybe can be like you say.

And maybe can all fields like checkbox, multi select, range or all others "on changed", but have timestamp. Let's say in element filters setting have field where you can enter millisecond timestamp. And when you check or enter some data in filter, ajax wait some timestamp and then make submit.

ajax filter have submit command on javascript ? all these i can make myself if have these command like "Fabarik.form().submit();" and trigger filter like "on change", because i try few day ago write $(element).trigger(); and $(element).change(); not work.

Well, first I'd like to figure out why the checkbox changing isn't working for you as-is, so can you point me at the list.

To kick off filtering yourself ...

Fabrik.getBlock('list_X').doFilter();

Replace X with the numeric list ID.

In the list JS, when in 'change' mode, we have event listeners for 'blur' or 'change' (depending on the filter type) on all the filters, which runs that function.

-- hugh

Now on this site i programming custom js with city, when press city name, js click city from hiden list in filter... :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back