Content Plugin Inside Fabrik Detail

worksmart

I am using content plugin inside a custom Fabrik Detail Template that displays wine products associated with a producer. The plugin renders the groups and associated detail links but when clicking on a wine detail link the detail is not being sent to a proper url to display the wine detail information. I is displaying the the part of the URL for the producer page then appending the wine detail information.

The content plugin format is: {fabrik view=list id=34 elements=926 product___producer_id[value][]=<?php echo $prProducerId;?>fabriklayout=productwinedetail show-title=1 showfilters=0}

The producer page is: test.kpfweb.com/producer-list/details/9/220-mullineux-family-wines.html
Selecting a wine Mullineux Syrah is sending it to: test.kpfweb.com/producer-list/details/34/1-mullineux-syrah.html (notice it is to producer-list in the url)
Should be sent to a page that looks like this: test.kpfweb.com/wine-list-fabrik/details/25/1-mullineux-syrah.html

Thanks
Mark

You probably need to add the menu Itemid for the wine list in the plugin, like Itemid=123.

If you don't include an Itemid, URL's rendered within the list in the content plugin, when passed through J!'s router to get the SEF links, will default to the Itemid of the page they are on, which is why they are getting the /producer-list/ path.

-- hugh

Oh yeah, I can never remember how J! capitalizes that. I know it has a capital letter, but can never remember if it's Itemid or itemId.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back