• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

$data array does not contain radiobutton non-raw (label) values.

Bauer

Suddenly - since the last time I updated from github - last week - the $data array that is available to the php form plugin when the form is submitted no longer contains the labels for radiobuttons.

E.g. I have a radiobutton on an element named fb_generate___survey_style where one of the options was configured with the label 'Report' and the value 'report'.

I had some php code that checks
if ($data['fb_generate___survey_style'] == 'Report')
But that no longer works because now $data['fb_generate___survey_style'] is always empty.

The raw value, however, is correct. So I had to change the IF condition to
if ($data['fb_generate___survey_style_raw'] == 'report')

BTW - fb_generate is a joined table so any $data['fb_generate___element_name'] is from the (one and only) child record.

I may have fixed this problem, at least in this case - for this bug introduced with the last Fabrik update - but the real problem is that the $data array should also contain the label (not just the raw value) for radio buttons, like it used to.

I'm almost expecting to hear "I can't duplicate..." - but I thought I'd post this anyhow.
Happy New Year to all!

I can't replicate:D
I see the label in $data['table___element'][0] and the value in $data['table___element_raw'][0]

When do you run the php plugin (tested onBeforeStore and onAfterProcess)?
How is your join set up (id ->FK or FK->id)?

The PHP is configured to be run at "End of form submission (OnAfterProcess)"
The join is id to FK.

I have attached a cut of the relevant parts of print_r($data ,1) echoed to the screen.

Note that almost all the fb_generate elements do not show a value - even id and date_time; so it is not just an issue with radiobuttons as I initially thought.
The raw values are fine.

I only blamed the github update because it worked fine before that.

Attachments

• fb_generate1.png
    fb_generate1.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 25
  • generate_raw.png
    generate_raw.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 27
I can't replicate either.

What other plugins are you running? I guess it's possible some other plugin is screwing up the data array.

-- hugh

I can't replicate either.

What other plugins are you running? I guess it's possible some other plugin is screwing up the data array.

-- hugh
The php plugin is the only form plugin I'm using.
There are 59 elements in the parent group (7 calcs, 11 dbjs, 1 cdd) and 20 elements in the joined group (4 calcs 4 dbjs). I suppose I could try to pinpoint if any particular element is causing havoc - but like i say, I know it used to provide the correct values because the php code that referenced them used to work.

Once I get both you and troester saying "I can't replicate", I know I'm in trouble.:eek:

Any calc elements? That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head that might modify the data array, as it does some nasty hacky stuff to pre-process the form data into placeholder readyness.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back