databasejoin error

SoilentRed

Caaan do!
I have a prblem that started happening again when I switched to enhanced dropdowns. It seems to ignore the notempty validation I put in place in case someone doesn't select a value from the dropdown.

Users are getting this error
Code:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

I've tried putting in a default value for "Please Select" but the error still happens. Thoughts?

This error message doesn't say much in additon there's some error in a element query. Try adding &fabrikdebug=1 to your url and see if some more information comes up.

Does that work if you set "0" as default "Please select" value and use "isnot" validation with "0" as "Is Not" value in plugin settings? That's the combination I mainly use.

Tried it. Doesn't work. I decided to ajax validation throughout the form, but it's weird because if highlights the baddie in red, but if I select a valid option, the submit button becomes available, but if I use please select again, it goes back to red, which is desired, but the submit button remains available and you can still get the error.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back