date plugin error

good afternoon everyone, what happens is I have a form genarar multiple records at a time but when I use the date plugin generates the following error

500 - DateTime :: __construct (): Failed to parse time string ('1011-01-01 4:56:16 'AND '1012-01-01 4:56:16') at position 0 ('): Unexpected character

off the field if the form works normally, I updated the latest version of the plugin from github with the linux command ... but nothing ... download the plugin and install it again and still the error. gracis for your help

Attachments

• Pantallazo-34.png
    Pantallazo-34.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 177
good afternoon everyone, what happens is I have a form to create multiple records at once, but when I use the date plugin generates the following error

500 - DateTime :: __ construct (): Could not parse the string of time ('1011-01-01 4:56:16 'AND '1012-01-01 4:56:16') at position 0 ('): unexpected character

removing the field the form works normally, I updated the latest plugin from github with the linux command ... but nothing ... download the plugin and install it again and still the error. THANKS for your support

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back