• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

dB Join, pulling extra date field

grossr

I have a simple 2 list site I am trying to set up to track poulty egg weight loss during incubation.

Table 1
Date/Time
ID
Start Date of Incubation
Combined Weight
Qty of Eggs

Table 2
Date/Time
ID
Batch ID (db Join to Table1 ID)
Weigh Date
Weight
Need element/something to pull the Start Date of Incubation from Table1 so I can run Calc to calculate the date difference between Table2 Weigh Date and Table1 Start Date of Incubation.

End goal FYI is to weigh eggs through the incubation period to verify proper weight loss and adjust incubation humidity if necessary.

I've been beating myself up with dB join concat, display fields, Calc element. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 24
So you want to
- put the weight into the form
- then do some calculation to trigger some sort of alert if necessary?

What did you try with a calc element?
You can fetch all start information with your Batch ID from Table1 http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-common-tasks/#select

You may consider to use a form plugin (redirect with condition for setting a message and/or redirecting to somewhere to do something, email with condition for sending a mail or SMS, php for whatever you want to do)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back