delete joined data don't work

cerrani

Hello everybody

I am in great difficulty.
I am using Fabrik and the "delete join data" in the joined lists does not work. In my case in the attachment if I delete for example the first row with code CCCC999 it only deletes the data in the first table xtr_ntx (in my example you see a left join but also with inner join is the same).

Someone has already had the same problem and what solution they have adopted?

Do I need to create foreign keys in the tables of my db or is there some other solution?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• per forum delte joined data.JPG
    per forum delte joined data.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 101
  • per forum delte joined data 2.JPG
    per forum delte joined data 2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 110
  • per forum cancellazione riga.JPG
    per forum cancellazione riga.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 102
In fabrik one of the join's "legs" ('From column' or 'To column') must be a primary key.

I tried it, I changed primary key in db in table 'relazione_ntx_oggetti_antenne' but after i did in the dropdown of primary key
nothing appears anymore.
And the insert that previously inserted me correctly in both tables no longer works ...

Attachments

• Cattura primary key.JPG
    Cattura primary key.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 100
Don't change the PK of an existing table.

Change your setup/design structure so you can use the existing primary keys (autoincrement, integer in Fabrik) in your joins.

so your suggestion is to put in the table 'relazione_ntx_oggetti_antenne' where the code_ntx is equal to the code_ntx of the table xtr_ntx the same id autoincrement of the table xtr_ntx?

I don't know your setup.
It's a restriction in Fabrik that you can't join on two random columns. One of them must be a primary key.

could there be another way to delete rows of tables that are not joined but that have in common the same value as the field that is going to be deleted?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back