• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Download pdf

Debi

:confused::confused:
Hello.
Environment: I am using Fabrik 3.1, Joomla! 3 with Beez3 template.

Having spent many many hours wrapping my head around Fabrik, I am getting close to a configuration that will work for my small project.
But it does depend on being able to download the current view as a pdf file.
But....

In Firefox - When I select Download current view as PDF file in the admin View Data : a blank page with "listpdf" printed top left.
(mysite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1&format=pdf&tmpl=component)

And a blank page when I try to do the same from the front end. (mysite.com/index.php/summer-report-list/list/1/pdf?format=pdf&resetfilters=0)

Chrome gives me a server error when doing the same from front end: The website encountered an error while retrieving (mysite.com/index.php/summer-report-list/list/1/pdf?format=pdf&resetfilters=0). It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

And from the admin: An error has occurred.
500 View not found [name, type, prefix]: login, pdf, loginView

Is this a common issue? have I overlooked something?

Many thanks for your help.

Update on this issue: I worked it through and added the library files from github and I now have a working pdf download at the front end :)
However the admin pdf download is still not working.
Any advice on this please?

Have you updated all your Fabrik install from GitHub or just picked up the dompdf library? You should always upload all files from GitHub to keep your Fabrik install "in sync" and avoid issues.

jfquestiaux, I have a disastrous Joomla! 3 when installing all the files from github (joomla zip), even after refreshing all in the Extensions Manager. If I just install the Libraries folder, I have a working front end download. The admin link still gives me a blank browser window in Firefox with the words "listpdf".

:confused: Thank you for your help, but the files I updated with were from the Joomla3 branch, the most recent update from Fabrik-fabrik-3.1b-361-g2a71764.zip, and the admin pdf download still isn't functioning.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back