• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Empty emails

bertbastiaan

Hi,
I like to have send a email to the admin, if a form is submitted.
I used the email plugin, the email is send, but the subject and body is empty.
What should I do?

See attach

Attachments

• email3.png
    email3.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 245
  • email2.png
    email2.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 110
  • email1.png
    email1.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 116
From the hints on the plugin setup if you use both a php template and body text you need to include {template} somewhere in the body text to pull the php template into the body.

The subject line is not a place for php, it is simply text. You can include your element using {boekingen__naam}

Hope that helps.

Ok, its working now.
Thx
Only one issue left:
I receive a email that someone has filled in the contact form, evrything shows in the mail, except the email adress from the sender:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I tried several thing I found on Google, cloaking etc. but nothing did work

There must be a content plugin that you have installed that is doing the cloaking. You might want to try and figure out which one it is so you at least know about it. There may be time you want to pull in an article template for the email and you might want to have the content plugins run on it. Knowing which plugin is doing this may help you later.

Glad it is now working for you.

I notice at the bottom of your image there's a "{* emailcloak=off}".

We insert {emailclocak=off} into our rendered content (forms and lists) before running J! content plugins on it, and remove that text after running. We do that specifically to prevent J! and other plugins that use the {emailcloak=on/off} directive from cloaking them.

So it looks like you have a third party plugin which is disabling that by inserting an * into the {emailcloak=off} that we inserted into the content, which then forces email cloaking (disabling the ability to turn it off).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back