Error 500 using Content type

Hello,

Every year, I archive a list using the "content type", and it used to work like a charm. This year, however, I have encountered some issues. I have got the following message:

"Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Calendario 2020/21: <br />" Knowing that this list has database joins and calc elements, I have updated all of them accordingly with the new database name, like I used to do each year. I have attached the diagnostics.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.1 Stable
PHP Version 7.4.22
Fabrik 3.10

Attachments

• Error 500.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 74
FROM WHERE parent_id = `calendario_2020_21`.`id`) AS `calendario_2020_21___materiale`, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM WHERE parent_id = `calendario_2020_21`.`id`) AS `calendario_2020_21___materiale_raw`, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(materiale SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM WHERE .parent_id = `calendario_2020_21`.`id`) AS `calendario_2020_21___materiale_id`, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(params SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM WHERE parent_id = `calendario_2020_21`.`id`) AS `calendario_2020_21___materiale___params`,
No idea, but this part seems to be totally screwed up.
Did you edit the content type?
Where is calendario_2020_21___materiale___params coming from (2 times 3 underscores)?

No, I didn't edit the content type. However, the only change I made between this year and last year is that I added two new fields ("materiale" and "compiti", which are repeatable upload elements). I have also noticed this list with 2 left joins has created 2 groups named like the joins. Please see what I mean below.

Last year left joins.

last year.JPG

Last year groups
last year groups.JPG

This year left joins.
this year.JPG

This year groups
this year groups.JPG

Any idea why?

Thank you

Content type is mainly creating elements and additional tables (structures only) used by the elements (e.g. a table used by a dbjoin). This is working fine for simple forms with simple groups etc.
I don't know if it can handle repeat groups, multiselects etc (which are using additional "repeat" tables, which on your new list must have a new "main table" part, new groups ids...) correctly.
So I think you must go through your element settings and save, you may have to delete joins ...

I appreciate your support. Last year, when I archived the same list using the content type, there were already 2 database joins with one based on a repeatable database joins element (allievi), and it did work like a charm. :) I will go through all my elements to see where there have been some changes and revert soon.

I have reconstructed the list creating a new database. I don't have the 500 error message; however, the labels are not displaying for all the database join elements, only the ID displays. There are two types of database join elements: some are joined to the Joomla user table and others to tables I have created.
I have tried the following with no success.

upload_2021-9-3_17-44-9.png
Any suggestions on how I can have the label displayed instead of the ID would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
If you want the (Joomla) name don't use Conctat label, just Value=id[recommended], Label=name

(I don't think your concat will find something: {thistable} is j25_users (reps. an alias set by Fabrik), so you are looking for WHERE = calendario_2020_21B.id = j25_users.name )

Yes, my database joins were first set up by default as per your first suggestion and it didn't work. That is why I have used Concat label with no success. So, I still have the issue as below. The ID value of the element displays but not the label value.

upload_2021-9-4_16-28-54.png

Hello,
I have sent a request for an expert using the form of your help page. I'm still waiting for an answer. The matter becomes urgent. Please can anyone reply?

Thank you

Use Fabrik debug to see the exact generated query.
I can't see why a dbjoin to j25_users with id[recommended] and name should not show the name.

Or did you create a site copy and didn't open and resave the Fabrik connection?

When I add fabrikdebug=1, nothing happens.

I did not create a site copy. I have just created a new table and copied the structure and the data with PhpMyAdmin.

Fabrik debug:
set "Allow fabrik debug" = yes in Fabrik Options [Debugging]
add &fabrikdebug=1 (resp. ?fabrikdebug=1 if it's the 1st parameter) t0 your list URL
click on "table:mergeJoinedData get ids" and "list GetData: your-table" and examine the queries

Do you put a / before adding &fabrikdebug=1 to the URL?

I got it. Please find attached the report

Attachments

• Report.txt
    99.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
If you append this to the end of the url then non-sef urls: &fabrikdebug=1 and with sef-urls: /?fabrikdebug=1

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back